276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EAGLEMOSS Mens Wrist Watches Quartz Water Resistant Tank Army Military Watch Boy (1980's Russian Tank)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have got to be able to demonstrate the life these things still have to people, but I hope that we can.

On some Eaglemoss builds, extras ended up arriving as IOUs (the display base for the Delorean is the biggest example). TIP: Since the survey is presented via Google Forms, you will need a valid Google account to complete it. Something tells me that DeAg might have the original artwork for all the DeLorean magazines and does the Japanese translations and different articles as needed.Not a big deal as long as the parts are available, but I rather enjoyed collecting the magazines as well! I have tried everything I can to get Bac Compton, Fanhome or DeAgoistini to answer my question, but nobody gives me an answer. Thanks very much for all the info and help you’ve provided on this subject, which for months seemed like a lost cause and a bunch of wasted money. That’s not just related to the Star Trek stuff, or the science fiction ship stuff, it’s the whole business — they were very keen to make it grow very aggressively. Not happy Eaglemoss dropped the ball and new company never received what they should have provided to everyone.

Unfortunately I can’t continue with my Enterprise construction because Fanhome or DeAgostini do not deliver to Spain. I can think of planning my holidays, as everything has been put on hold until eaglemoss’s mess was sorted out.

Those people, obviously, sat there with, as you say, a 1/2 or 2/3 of a ship thinking, “Well, I’m never going to be able to finish this…” My message to them is I think you may well be able to finish it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment