276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vaportown 810 Drip Tip for Geekvape Z Max Zeus X Cerberus Horizon Sakerz Master Hellvape Fat Dead Rabbit RTA Valyrian 2 Pro Vandy Vape Kylin M Pro OXVA Arbiter 2 Tank Cobra Mouthpiece (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The outer airflow is handled by 13 X 1mm holes to each side of the RDA. The top of the barrel is slightly bevelled leading to the 810 mouthpiece slot which has a white O-ring installed to hold the 810 drip tip. The products that have been developed by Geekvape offer easy handling, and they are ideal for outdoor usage, boasting extreme reliability via a military-grade building. This means that they handle a huge range of environmental scenarios, they do not succumb to accidental damage. Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned e-cigarette user, our product lineup caters to your needs. From the classic Aegis series to the innovative Z series, each collection represents our commitment to quality, innovation, and excellence. We understand that everyone's taste and preferences are unique, which is why our diverse range ensures you'll find the perfect fit for you. They are fitted with denser cotton and operate in higher resistances of 0.7ohm to 1.5ohm and 5 to 25W of power.

Low-powered mouth-to-lung devices such as beginner pod kits and vape pens work best with thinner high PG (Propylene Glycol) blends such as 50:50 freebase and nic salts e-liquids. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly, and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates.

General Queries

The stainless steel barrel has a ‘Heavenly Dog’ face engraved into it, apart from a bevelled channel running around the outside of the RDA the barrel has no other markings on it. For more heat I bunged the wattage up to 80w this is pretty much my limit with these coils and available airflow; the heat was nice, the vapour production was fine as was the flavour production. Using the BF (squonk) pin The leather insert is pretty much standard now in all Aegis kits and, as always, the quality is spot on.There’s not a lot of rubber on view which also makes me think that the H45 may not be water-proof, and the exposed USB-C port also instills that suspicion. Please note that the USB port and battery door needs to be tightly closed, especially the USB port.

If you're using 18650s in a regulated device, your best bet is the Samsung 30Q, Sony VTC6, or the LG HG2. If those aren't available, the Sony VTC5A, LG HE4, or Samsung 25R are the next best thing. There’s a few decent features that stand out such asa 1400mAh built in battery, 2 amp fast charging, 4ml pod, large colour screen (for its size that is) and the compatibility with Geekvape’s B-Series coils which are widely available and superb, but there’s one thing missing that I was expecting:water-proof? It says ‘Triproof’ in the official bumf but only mentions scratch and dust, usually you see a water spattered image but not this time, so I don’t know if it’s waterproof or not. Superhero Costume The H45 is held in a foam layer, underneath that is another box which holds the bits-n-bobs and the documentation.The pre-installed coil is 0.4ohm but you get a second coil (0.6ohm) included, as well as a little spanner and a good quality USB-C cable.As a test I took out the AFC ring from the barrel, comparing with and without the ring I would say that without the AF is slightly looser although doing this will leave you with no control over the AF. Other Notes While I don’t use squonk mods on a regular basis, I did take the time to test the squonk function on my Dovpo Topside Dual. The squonking action was very smooth and I was able to take advantage of the 6mm deep juice well without over spill from the AF. Airflow and Ring Perhaps this is the H45’s kryptonite for some users, the H45 is BASIC.You only get twopower modes: POWER and BYPASS, and most users won’t need or want BYPASS mode so consider the H45 to be a simple variable wattage device.As it happens,this is totally fine for the B-Series coils as you really won’t need anything more than variable wattage, I’m all fine with that and the only time I would want for more is if there’s an RDTA pod for it with DIY wire. Aegis Mini is powered with 2A fast charging, which can charge up to 80% in just 30 minutes when you use 5V/2A charging head, but it needs around 2 hours to be fully charged. Why? It depends on lithium battery itself. The following is some information about charging process of lithium battery:

Screw your new Geekvape Tengu RDA on to your preferred mod and vape away. Flavour and Vapour 25 to 80W In my humble opinion the RDA has been manufactured to high standards, you can literally feel the quality in the weight. Your coil should be screwed into the base vertically until it is finger tight and you meet resistance. If you're inserting the coil into the base of the tank at an angle, or overtighten it, you're doing it wrong. The same applies for when you screw piece X into piece Y of a tank. Buying a geek vape product means you're buying a top-notch quality unit that looks unlike anything else coming out of China. Geekvape products are well renowned for their incredible build quality, high-end materials, and cutting edge technology and innovation.

Customer Reviews

The Geekvape Tengu RDA has a strange airflow, one would assume that the 13 x 1mm holes holes each side would be enough AF to produce a very open draw, not so, the draw is to me is slightly to restrictive. One of the great things about this brand is that they are really in touch with their customers. They make a dedicated effort to listen to what their customers want so that they can contribute to society with their products. Geekvape has been consistently releasing incredible products for years staying with a legion of loyal vapers, you know when you vape Geekvape you're in good hands!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment