276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Look: One Hundred Years of Contemporary Art

£61.72£123.44Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

view ( formal) to look at something, especially when you look carefully; to watch television, a film, etc.: to use one's sight in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: [no object ]to look through the papers. If you use Google Docs, the thesaurus is integrated into the free OneLook Thesaurus Google Docs Add-On as the "Synonyms" button. (Wildcard patterns are not yet suppoerted by this add-on.)

look forward to, [~ +forward +object ] to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: She's looking forward to working here. Idioms look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits. Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases On OneLook's main search or directly on OneLook Thesaurus, you can combine patterns and thesaurus lookupsto follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.

I so loved watching this video. The make-up was amazing", someone else praised, while someone else said: "Best slightly mature (I'm the same age as you) tutorial I've watched. Thank you." Just a disclaimer, when you do use this technique, it can look a little bit alarming during the process - but you have to trust it because it's amazing", she said. First, she applied primer, and then she added the cream contour to her face, placing it around the hairline, along the high point of her cheekbones, on the sides of her nose, and along her jawline.Naval Terms [Naut. ](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind. look down onor upon, [~ +down +on/upon +object ] to regard with a feeling of superiority or contempt. When introducing colour accents to lighter greys, think about the undertones of the pairing first and then the contrast you wish to achieve. Ammonite a soft stony grey will team beautifully with blues and greens such as Inchyra Blue or Hague Blue as both have the gentle undertones of nature, such as the delicate brown note found in Ammonite and the green in Inchyra Blue.’ to look (at somebody/​something)/watch (somebody/​something)/observe somebody/​something carefully/​closely

to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.Look (American magazine), Look (Beth Nielsen Chapman album), Look (Song for Children), Look (UK magazine), Look (cigarette), Look (modeling agency), Look (surname), Look, (He's Got) The Look, The Look (Metronomy song), The Look (Shalamar album), The Look (album), The Look (band), The Look (song), The Look: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [ home, info]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment