276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ab(solutely) Normal: Short Stories That Smash Mental Health Stereotypes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She'd rang the doorbell, pulling at the hem of her dress impatiently, and her parents had shut the door in her face. Topics: 1 Posts: 27 1 Topics 27 Posts Last post Do i dare? To babysit my sister: Chapter 22. 20:12:2022 I’d met Jake through school, we were both aged 15 at the time and I’d be at the same school since I was age 11, Jake however had moved from a different school about a month ago so we hadn’t known each other that long, but we were fast become best friends which was great because whilst I’d made lots of friends I hadn’t got anyone else I would say is a “best” friend. I've written some stories where the man is feminised as well as diapered or regressed. I'm not down on men, but I think that for men, regression and the submissive nature of certain aspects of femininity naturally go together. I think that in some cases, a strong 'feminine side' in a man will be released when that man is domionated or infantilized. Bad baby! Bad, bad baby!" His voice was deep and terrible. "You are such a bad baby. I leave you home alone and you do this? You naughty girl."

AB Stories - Sparklestories Forum - Tapatalk

Amy, meal time." Her mother said as she came in the room. Becca opened the crib and took Amy out. Amy tried to make a run for it, but instead fell onto her butt. No Cindy! I want the report completed and done right now!’ Yelled Margaret as she started to change her daughter’s diaper, ‘Look I can’t fax you the details, I’m changing my daughters diaper’

The sight of her had elicited some laughter, finger pointing and picture taking. People had come up to her to try to talk to her. Good,' he said. He could feel the weight of his sodden diaper, and hoped that Janet would not think he was being a baby for wetting them. He hoped Sally wouldn’t realise that he had wet his diaper. She'd cried into his shoulder, and he'd let her, all while cleaning her up, hugging her and telling her that it was all going to be okay once she learned how to become a baby.

Story Archive – Your Source for the best Diaper The Diaper Story Archive – Your Source for the best Diaper

Jake had just beaten me on a racing game that we were playing, text on the screen said ‘GAME OVER’ which was kind of a relief as I needed the bathroom anyway. Her college studies were too important for her to come home, they'd said. Neil was helping her, they'd said, that it would do her good to be a baby for a while, that it might even be what was best for her in general. Yep. Playing,' he said. He peed helplessly into his diaper as he spoke, and big, silent tears ran down his face.

Part 1

Oh, how awful for her. Still, you know how it is with kids – give it a couple of weeks and they’ll all be talking about something else”, Jenny sympathised. Sally and Janet have their way with poor little diapered, waddling Steve. It's the end of his misadventures for now.

Stories - Geocities.ws Baby Tali - Stories - Geocities.ws

As I made my way to the top, I overheard Jake and his mother start talking: I could hear them pretty well and was curios at the time if they’d say anything about me. Steve stopped at the strangely familiar noise of her heels, and turned in mid-crawl to look at his wife. At the right time, Sally had delivered her poor unsettled husband Steve to Janet, who was now administering the coup de grace.

Choose Display Mode

And can you believe it in the child care course they even had these massive baby dolls and they made us show that we knew how to change a nappy, I mean why do they need to teach us how to change nappies for gods sake” Neil's diet for her made it impossible to hold onto anything, and when it wanted to happen, there was no stopping it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment