276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Out Of The Blue [VINYL]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

problems at Jet Records because Jet in the UK had still printed a lot of LP covers, inner covers, posters

Runtagh, Jordan (3 October 2013). "Double Trouble: The 35 Best-Selling Double Albums of All Time". vh1.com . Retrieved 11 October 2017. Out Of The Blue was originally distributed by United Artists Records (UAR) upon it's 1977 release. However UAR was sold to Capitol Records in 1978. Don Arden (ELO Manager and Jet Records owner) wanted a change away from UAR. CBS Records then paid 11 million dollars to get ELO on contract with them. CBS distributed issue on Special Edition Blue Vinyl - Jet label with white/yellow light beams, gatefold sleeve with two cardboard inner lyric sleeves. CashBox Top 100 Albums" (PDF). CashBox. Vol.XXXIX #33. United States. 31 December 1977. p.153 . Retrieved 27 December 2020. I'd rank this behind their other albums "Discovery""A New World Record" and "Time" the latter is my all time favourite ELO album.

Tears For Fears

Gatefold sleeve complete with inner sleeves with lyrics and credits. Includes a folded sheet insert with portraits of band members. Jenkins, Mark (2007). Analog Synthesizers: Understanding, Performing, Buying- from the legacy of Moog to software synthesis (1sted.). Focal Press. p.31. ISBN 978-0-240520-72-8.

The nice price inners are a different design and the text starts with the words "Hundreds of Great Value…"Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, PBL-35531-IG etched, variant 2): 20_JET_400_IB_I PBL-35531-IG A In 2000 it was voted number 346 in Colin Larkin's All Time Top 1000 Albums. [56] The album was also included in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. [57]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment