276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS VE-20 Vocal Performer Multi-Effects Pedal, Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Equipboard may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used. In addition to its harmony and pitch-correction tools, the VE-20 offers a colourful and expressive collection of special effects, including Electric (made famous by artists such as Cher and Black-Eyed Peas), Robot, Strobe (rotary), Distortion, Chorus, and Reverb.

Now singers can enjoy Boss Pedals that guitarists normally have to themselves and the Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer does it brilliantly. So, imagine a scenario where you want a delay running throughout a number and want harmony only on the chorus. It really changed my live performance completely and I've been using pretty much every effect for different songs, especially the Harmonizer with an additional vocal a third above my main vocal for the chorus and the Autotune, whenever I feel particularly freaky.We use cookies to analyse site usage, provide social media features and personalise content and ads. The top of the unit has the controls, which include two pedals -- left for ON/OFF and loop recording (hold for 2 seconds), and the right for harmony bypass and preset selection (hold for more than 2 seconds to scroll through the presets). This pedal has almost everything you could ask for, the effects sound nice and the interface can be easily used to tweak your effects to perfection with a little practice. On the back of the unit you will find the input which is a multi jack that will take either a ¼-inch TRS plug or an XLR.

I have tried out the VE-20 with my usual microphones – SM57, SM58, SM58 Beta and SM58 wireless, and they all sounded fine through this unit. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Overdrive is literally what you get when a tube is pushed beyond its voltage limits causing a clip in the top of the waveforms resulting in a slight warm, fat and sometimes, sizzly tone. These effects has been difficult for vocalists to have control of, but now the VE-20 offers incredible easy user interface to totally control your vocal sound.

Firstly, there's the whole business of moving up and down between patches, which can only be done by either bending down to turn the central rotary control or by holding down the right-hand 'harmony' switch for two seconds and waiting for the display to start flashing before you can change selection. hours (Carbon), 8 hours (Alkaline)* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment