276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pasta Veloce: Irresistibly Fast Recipes from Under the Tuscan Sun

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Scegliere un buon piatto di pasta è sempre una soluzione giusta. La pasta infatti è ricca di carboidrati complessi che forniscono energia a lungo termine, con un indice glicemico medio. She followed that up with a dozen books — travel memoirs, home decor, poetry, a novel and so much more. ricette facili e veloci per preparare dei primi piatti di pasta in una manciata di minuti mentre l’acqua bolle. Q What kind of a trip, an experience, would you recommend for a traveler who has not explored the Tuscan countryside? A Yes! All of them! That book is a gathering of what we cook in our Tuscan kitchen. Recipes from neighbors and friends, all easy, all delicious.

Frances Mayes is known for transporting readers to the charming Italian countryside in her bestselling books. In Pasta Veloce, Mayes brings that irresistible Italian flavor right to your home with 100 of her favorite pasta recipes. These well-loved recipes blend traditional Italian technique with magic from Mayes’s home kitchen where experiments are always in progress. Pasta is the most versatile food on Earth. And if you do it right: fast! From the famed author of Under the Tuscan Sun, the most delicious Tuscan pasta recipes that can be made in the time it takes to boil waterand for the pasta to cook

This collection of smart, seasonal recipes includes both cool takes on season extension and preservation but also recipes simple enough to hand off to the kids for a cook’s night off.” Description From Frances Mayes, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Under the Tuscan Sun, Pasta Veloce offers the most delicious 30-minute Tuscan pasta recipes. A Bramasole is a tiny green hillside zone under a massive Etruscan wall, and our house, built sometime in the 1700s, was the villa of the area. Bramare means “to yearn for” and sole, “sun”— to yearn for the sun. I fell in love with the name before I saw the house. From Frances Mayes, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Under the Tuscan Sun, Pasta Veloce offers the most delicious 30-minute Tuscan pasta recipes.

Once you’re set with all that, it’s time for recipes. Mayes starts with ideas for Vegetables and Cheese. From the simple sounding Penne Rigate with Spicy Broccoli Rabe and Toasted Garlic to the classic Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe, from a hearty Baked Gigli with Four Cheeses and Ten-Minute Tomato Sauce to a lighter Lemon Pistachio Linguine. There are also several different recipes featuring mushrooms, adding rich flavor without meat, like the Pappardelle with Dried Porcini Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Croutons.A The Lemon Pistachio Pasta— so good. I love all the pestos we created, especially Citrus Pesto and Arugula and Toasted Pine Nut Pesto. For a party with ease, I opt for the Pasta with Four Cheeses and 10 Minute Tomato Sauce. Sometimes we wake up a traditional pasta, as in a pasta with clams that gets a douse of Chili Crisp. While there are numerous pasta cookbooks, few feature a true Italophile’s passion and eye for detail that can get a dish to the table in, as Mayes describes, “the time it takes to boil water.” This is an amazing pasta cookbook! Pasta is a dish that is easy to make inexpensively. This book includes so many wonderful dishes, and I can't wait to try them all. There aren't many over-the-top ingredients, and most you can find at your local store. You can swap pasta depending on what it calls for and what you have on hand, but there is usually a good reason for the specific pasta they use in the recipes. There is a wonderful pasta pantry section that includes an image of what the pasta looks like and a description. You will also find multiple pesto recipes at the end to top your favorite pasta. I have a feeling this is one I will utilize quite often, especially with men in the house that eat a lot. These well-loved recipes blend traditional Italian technique with magic from Mayes’s home kitchen where experiments are always in progress. Frances Mayes is known for transporting readers to the charming Italian countryside in her bestselling books. In Pasta Veloce, Mayes brings that irresistible Italian flavor right to your home with 100 of her favorite pasta recipes. These well-loved recipes blend traditional Italian technique with magic from the Mayes and Wyler home kitchens where experiments are always in progress.

Frances Mayes is known for transporting readers to the charming Italian countryside in her bestselling books. In Pasta Veloce , Mayes brings that irresistible Italian flavor right to your home with 100 of her favorite pasta recipes. These well-loved recipes blend traditional Italian technique with magic from Mayes’s home kitchen where experiments are always in progress. Pasta is the most versatile food on Earth. And if you do it fast!

Frances Mayes is known for transporting readers to the charming Italian countryside in her bestselling books. In Pasta Veloce, Mayes brings that irresistible Italian flavor right to your home with 100 of her favorite pasta recipes. These well-loved recipes blend traditional Italian technique with magic from Mayes's home kitchen where experiments are always in progress. Pasta is the most versatile food on Earth. And if you do it right: fast! In Pasta Veloce, Mayes brings that irresistible Italian flavor right to your home with 100 of her favorite pasta recipes. A Three decades! The internet happened. Covid. More cars. Tough economy. More women work. Tourism increased. Oh, so many worldwide changes. But in rural Tuscany, we continue to go to the piazza and join in starting the day with our neighbors who are buying vegetables, having a coffee, joking with friends. What has lasted is a comfortable sense of community. The weekly outdoor markets endure and are as lively as ever. (I was afraid that ancient tradition would disappear.) Dinner is still at 8. The quality of produce still excels. So, basically daily life seems the same. From the famed author of Under the Tuscan Sun, the most delicious Tuscan pasta recipes that can be made in the time it takes to boil water Frances Mayes is known for transporting readers to the charming Italian countryside in her bestselling books. A Amazing, after all these years, we still have a steady stream of people coming to our house. This year, we must be on bicycle tour lists. Because my books are in over 50 languages, we have visitors from all over the world, and that’s really fun for us. We have met so many interesting travelers. And they meet each other! Two people who met at our gate got married.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment