276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Junkers Bauhaus 41 mm men's analogue automatic power reserve watch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The crystal on the 6060 is one of the first features you are likely to notice. It is made from domed Hesalite that stands proud of the case and drops down approximately 3mm before connecting with an extremely thin bezel. The effect is that there is no bezel at all and the entirety of the face is taken up by the acrylic. Looking through the crystal at an angle reveals the inverted reflection of the dial below, which further accentuates the round pillowy-ness of the dial. Some people might not like the use of Hesalite on this watch, but with the peculiar shape of the crystal, sapphire would be both extremely expensive to produce and prone to shattering. One issue I’ve had with this movement in the past is the noisy rotor that is, unfortunately, extremely noticeable with this watch. It is so noisy, in fact, that at first I was worried there was something loose inside the watch. I think there are multiple factors combined to make this watch so noisy. One is simply that this movement has a noisy rotor; however, I think the unique properties of the small case and large crystal exacerbate the problem. Normally, I don’t mind being able to hear a rotor spinning, but this thing is LOUD. Loud and cheap sounding. It has the sound of metal ball bearings bouncing around in a plastic enclosure. Die Iron Annie 100 Jahre Bauhaus ist eine ideale Uhr für Männer, die Wert auf Stil, Tradition und Präzision legen. Das schlichte Model mit sportlichem Touch ist eine Hommage an 100 Jahre Bauhaus und ist im entsprechenden Design gehalten. The Junkers Bauhaus 6060-2 is a solid Bauhaus-style watch, with a legitimate pedigree behind it. If you are looking for a smaller size Bauhaus watch with plenty of features that won’t break the bank, this may be the watch for you. Purer Minimalismus kennzeichnet einige moderne Uhren. Es wäre allerdings vermessen, den Bauhaus-Stil einzig und allein auf diese Eigenschaft zu reduzieren. Würde man das doch tun, gäbe es wohl fast nur Bauhaus-Uhren. Weniger oberflächlich betrachtet ist die Idee der Bauhaus-Schule aber die, simple Funktionalität ästhetisch-elegant zu bekleiden. Und das ist alles andere als einfach.

Steinhart Double Green Premium with ceramic bezel and ETA 2824-2 elaboré movement. Available at www.chronomaster.co.uk The new Steinhart Ocean One GMT Two-Tone "Chocolate" Look rich in every sense. www.chronomaster.co.uk Junkers equips the chronographs with quartz Ronda movements, resulting in prices as low as 270 USD. Quartz three-hand watches with a date display are even more affordable at under 230 USD. At the upper end of the price range, you'll find manual watches with a small seconds dial. The Whoever wears a Junkers Bauhaus watch embodies values and virtues such as focus, modesty, elegance and perfection. Marcel Breuer - a Bauhaus legend - put it in a nutshell: "The good artist works together with the good technician". The result of this symbiosis of technology and art are products that celebrate crystal-clear focus and reduction to the essential. Each watch in the Junkers Bauhaus series was designed on the basis of this philosophy of unadorned elegance and the combination of functionality with artistic aesthetics.

The watches have a domed dial and an equally domed watch glass. The dials are deliberately discreetly designed in the spirit of the made rooms available to the ambitious artists' movement to realize their ideas and also let the Bauhaus philosophy flow into his own Overall I’d say Junkers watches are very good. They’re well built and feature high quality parts that are perfect for mid range watches.

In today’s review, we will be taking a look at the Bauhaus automatic watch 6060-5 from the Junkers series of watches. Junkers watches are are premium German watch brand known for their elegance. This particular watch is a fine example of a German made design. We will be taking a look at the specs, design, and features of this watch in our Junkers watch review! Specs Dugena ist eine traditionsreiche deutsche Uhrenmarke, die 1917 gegründet wurde. Die Uhrenmodelle von Dugena zeichnen sich bereits von Haus aus durch ihr stilvolles Design aus, mit der Dugena Dessau bietet der Hersteller jedoch auch eine eigene Kollektion an echten Bauhaus Uhren an. Unsere Bauhaus Uhren Empfehlungen series a design highlight on the wrist with excellent wearing comfort. The hands are fluorescent and the watch has a glass bottom,

A vision that started a legend

Wearers can typically find Bauhaus-style timepieces in the catalogs of German watch brands like Nomos Glashutte and Junghans. However, some watchmakers outside of Germany also seek inspiration from the Bauhaus style and implement it into their models. Rather than going through every model in the selection of each brand, it would be more convenient for us to list down 15 of the best Bauhaus watches on the market today. 1. Junghans Max Bill Handaufzug (027/3004.48) – 700 USD Image By: The Watch Company Wenigen Herstellern gelingt es, ihren Bauhaus-Uhren den speziellen Geist der Stilrichtung einzuverleiben. Dennoch versuchen viele Hersteller ihre Uhren als Bauhaus-Uhren zu vermarkten. Selbst chinesische Hersteller (z. B. Feice) machen vor dem Bauhaus-Stil nicht halt. Eine starke Ähnlichkeit zum Bauhaus-Design kann auch den skandinavischen Uhren zugesprochen werden. 100 Jahre Bauhaus The crown is fairly standard with a rectilinear profile and slightly domed end. Looking at it straight on, the Junkers logo is engraved, which gives it a nice touch. The interior portion of the engraving has a whitish color to it, which I thought was lume at first. I believe it is a bead blasting of some sort and looks nice, though I don’t know how well it will wear.

Junkers also makes Bauhaus watches with automatic or manual calibers. They source these movements from suppliers like ETA or Miyota. ETA SA is a Swiss watch movement manufacturer and also provides products to industry giants like Breitling and IWC. The Japanese company Miyota belongs to the Citizen Watch Co., and is also an established name in the watch scene. Junkers bietet in der Kollektion Bauhaus auch Uhren mit Automatikkalibern oder Handaufzugswerken an. Die Taktgeber kommen dabei von Zulieferern wie der ETA oder Miyota. Die ETA SA ist ein Schweizer Hersteller von Uhrwerken und die Produkte werden von bekannten Namen wie Breitling oder der IWC genutzt. Miyota gehört in seiner Mehrheit zu der Citizen Watch Co., die Werke stammen somit aus Japan und haben sich ebenfalls in der Branche etabliert. Squale Onda Azzurri automatic with ETA 2824-2 movement. Squale is Italian for Shark and the model Onda is Italian for wave. Solid watch, striking dial. Available from The case has nicely balanced, though somewhat diminutive proportions overall. This may sound like a criticism, but in the context of a Bauhaus watch, diminutive case proportions are necessary. The unbalanced, weighted proportions of the dial and crystal make for a top heavy look that is generally preferred; the case is small so the dial can be large, the bezel is thin so the crystal can be substantial, and the lugs protrude from below so they don’t add to the visual weight of the case. In my opinion, this is all as it should be. Despite the small size, the case still wears comfortably on my 7 inch wrist.movement caliber. This consists of 26 filigree and perfectly coordinated movement jewels. The power reserve of 40 hours allows the and reduction to the essential. Each watch in the Junkers Bauhaus series was designed on the basis of this philosophy of unadorned das Bauhaus nach Dessau, aus politischen Gründen. Nationalistisch motivierte Angriffe auf Anhänger der Schule nahmen kontinuierlich zu – bis Anfang der 1930er endgültig das Licht erlosch. Die Protagonisten des Bauhaus’ gingen ins Exil. Aber: Wenngleich das Bauhaus als solches fortan nicht mehr existierte – der Stil selbst strahlte weiter. Er tut es bis heute. Vom Bauhaus-Stil zur Bauhaus-Uhr Anfang der 1990er-Jahre griff der damals in Glashütte ansässige Unternehmer Roland Schwertner den Namen Nomos wieder auf. Und 1993 erschien auch schon die Tangente, die streng funktionale Ästhetik ausstrahlt und in puncto Nutzwert und Aussehen dem Bauhaus ein durchaus würdiges Denkmal setzt. Junkers Bauhaus Uhren

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment