276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Emerica Men's Reynolds 3 G6 Vulc Skate Shoe

£100.57£201.14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One hundred percent. I follow Teddy and ALD. I see the brand is so clean. I love it. I take inspiration, actually, from when I see the way the shoots are done and advertising, I'm like, "Damn." Then, when I first got on, I heard they hired this guy to be the creative director for all the Made in USA stuff. I'm like, "Yeah, they should be paying that guy whatever he wants." That's a really smart move. All those collabs, some stuff, I don't know exactly what they are. But everything they're doing now, even Coco Gauff, who won the biggest thing in tennis—I don't know anything about tennis. I saw that. I'm like, "That's my teammate." I'm like, "Yes, they're crushing it in so many areas." I'm happy to be a part of it. I just got in the mail actually some 550s from thisisneverthat. They look canvas; they're brown. I'm hoping to do stuff like that with Numeric—Baker and other cool collabs with the skate stuff.

Action leather: similar to super suede, action leather is split grain leather that has been coated with polyurethane and has the appearance of full grain leatherIn 2012, Reynolds recruited Hawk's son Riley Hawk for Baker and explained the process in an online interview:

Tongue and collar cushioning, side panel padding: protects the skateboarder’s ankle and upper foot, reinforces the shoe in the areas where it gets the most impact Some of my skater friends, we have a category of shoes that we kind of joke around [about]. This is just a skate shoe, right? A skate shoe, a Jordan 1, low top. It has the piece that comes up for two or three first eyelets and then a piece that goes up for the top eyelet and then something in the middle, whatever their logo is, éS Accel. The piece at the bottom eyelet and the top, all with a toe cap. So there's a Jordan 1, a Dunk, an éS Accel, a Reynolds 2—what else is there? There's like, oh, probably Converse Fastbreaks might fall into that category. This 480 New Balance, it's just such a standard design with two pieces coming up at the top and bottom of it with a space in the middle.Lakai is a great skate shoe brand that has been around for decades. This shoe fits most people perfectly and offers a lot of support around the heel and keeps your feet in place when you skate. Reynolds Cruisers + Altamont". Emerica. Sole Technology. 2012. Archived from the original on 17 December 2012 . Retrieved 29 October 2012. Emerica’s most recent iteration of Reynolds models (The “Reynolds Low,” and the “Reynolds Mid” in 2013) stressed the minutia of breathability, support, and lightweight qualities. These are the most advanced and versatile models ( The Skateboard Mag even teamed up with Emerica for a collab edition). But a shoe can only be so breathable, and it can only be lightweight to a certain degree. The truly unique facets of a skate shoe are the little touches, the details that someone like Andrew Reynolds would find important. A tiny tweak here, an imperceptible adjustment there. I love the looks of these shoes, they are absolutely gorgeous which makes it even better because they offer everything you need in a skate shoe.

Andrew Reynolds". Street League Skateboarding. 2014. Archived from the original on 25 July 2014 . Retrieved 19 October 2014. It tapers off to the toe area, but forms into square edges instead of having a pointed tip. As such, it gives you more control of the board, with your foot properly planted onto the sole. During a 10-hour test, the Numeric 913 preserved its shape as well as the strength of its suede. New Balance, aside from the skate team, they just have this huge roster of collaborators. You have Aimé Leon Dore with Teddy Santis, Salehe Bembury, Joe Freshgoods. Have you met any of those guys, or is there anything that you're open to working with them on? Since 2011 TheSneakersBox is an international independent project that comes from over 25 years of experience, a place to meet knowledge and passion, dedicated not only to the sneaker lovers as fans, but also to all those who simply wear sneakers every day and want to know “what’s out there”, because ” when you buy sneakers, you’re not buying just a pair of shoes … “. The Busenitz Pro have a distinctive soccer World Cup look translated into a skate shoe style. They’re named after pro skater Dennis Busenitz well-known for his fast and all-terrain skating. The Busenitz Pro offer a highly durable cupsole construction, single piece toe box, and rugged suede upper designed to resist tough street skate sessions. The tongue and collar offer a special anatomical fit that adds comfort to the shoe.Cop and A Half (1993)". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. 2012. Archived from the original on 1 February 2013 . Retrieved 29 October 2012. In July 2013, professional skateboarder Paul Rodriguez included Reynolds in his "top ten" list of favorite professional skateboarders, explaining: "If you ask me, nobody jumps huge stairs and gaps better than Reynolds. Nobody does it with better style, more grace, or more control ... He’s another guy with amazing style. He is everything you could ever ask in the most pristine pro skateboarder." [33] Video games [ edit ] What people have been skating in since the Bones Brigade were in Jordans. It's such a good, classic design that works. Marc Johnson Emerica, very similar design. Yeah, it's definitely based on that. This came way before. This was in '83, so if anything, I'm taking a Reynolds 2 and trying to copy that era. You know what I mean?

He also has his own signature shoe on the way. We had the chance to talk to him recently about all of it. Read the interview below.The Lakai Griffin shoes are recommended by many skaters with wide feet. I did not try these myself and (again) I recommend to fit them at your local shop before you decide to buy them. Especially when you have wider feet you need to make sure your skate shoe has the right cut. Fortunately, you’re not the only one that has this problem and there are many great shoes out there. Emerica footwear was first launched in 1996, and is part of the Sole Tech group of footwear companies, along with Es and Etnies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment