276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Art of Revenge

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

they possessed was mine, and the court just ruled on the company and handed it to them because I was so foolish as to sign on every piece of paper he placed in front of me. In front of him, I used to behave like a naive sixteen-year-old who got proposed to for the first time. I had no idea he was methodically robbing me of everything that The jerk couldn’t even assist me even though I was wearing a skirt; he just stood there staring and pointing the meaningless flush at me. “Stop pointing the flush at me, you m*ron!” I yelled at him. Great descriptions help to build a clear visual storyboard. There are many emotional highs and lows throughout the book and you feel them with the characters as well, as you would expect with this title! It truly is the perfect title for this story. After that, all articles were rumors and speculations regarding his whereabouts, with claims that he was dead before his illness was revealed, even though the articles claimed to be guessing. It was as if he had paid or sued several individuals to keep things quiet.

My father, being a good guy, approved of the union, which was cemented with the marriage of their children, which was me and Josh. I was ecstatic about the wedding because I’d always had a thing for Josh. It was as if a fantasy had come true. Valentina is an orphan who ended up as a prostitute until she was “adopted” by Millie. Anthony knows Millie and once he meets Valentina, they end up in a global cat and mouse game involving deadly Russians, North Koreans, and multiple gangs. Being the nephew of Frank Pravati, a mob boss, has its advantages while they are involved in their pursuits. As a former 3M International Executive Vice President, Joe experienced the global cultures and locations he writes about. They say, fate is a string of beads, and if you match the right beads, you’ll meet the person who is destined for you.

How to Read The Art Of Revenge Novel Full Episodes

Funded by forgeries and the ransom of stolen paintings, rogue Russian intelligence agents bribe Kim Jong-un to give them a nuclear bomb that they’ll smuggle into the States. Teaming with the FBI, Anthony Provati and co-protagonist Valentina Esposito must stop them. Anthony and Valentina pursue murderous Russian and North Korean operatives from Europe to Asia trying to get to the bottom of the conspiracy, while Pyongyang’s weapon is smuggled into Vladivostok and put on a ship to Mexico before entering the States. In the deadly climax, Anthony and Valentina confront a Russian ogre hitman just as the trigger codes are being entered to explode the nuclear device. A: I’m a retired international executive vice president of 3M. Having lived and traveled around the world adds authenticity to my writing about international intrigue, like THE ART OF REVENGE. Joe’s stories have appeared in more than one hundred magazines including The Saturday Evening Post, and Shenandoah. His novel, Birds of Passage, An Italian Immigrant Coming of Age Story (2015), and Appointment with ISIL, an Anthony Provati Thriller (2017) were published by Harvard Square Editions. Rogue Phoenix Press published Drone Strike in 2019 and his short story collection, Stories and Places I Remember, in 2020. And, as the only child of my father, the business was already in my name. To cut a long tale short, we married, and everything was OK until my father died two years ago. That’s when I met Josh Nelson, the animal. I was about to start reading an article when he turned and opened his eyes. I hastily tossed my phone into the glove compartment and resumed driving.

Still, all that doesn’t mean it’s a bad story. It’s not. It’s just…different. And different can be good. This is a story that doesn’t exactly have a hero – though it is both Anthony’s and Valentina’s story and it works out in the end for them—in different ways. But it does take close reading to follow what’s going on sometimes. He wasn’t worth it. I told myself. His car was parked only a few meters away, and when I saw it, I halted as a wave of anxiety swept over me. Doubts began to creep into my mind: what if his story was fabricated? What if Josh paid him to embarrass me? Everything seemed to be too nice to be true. He gave me a destination and for the first mile, we drove quietly. I turned around and to my surprise, he was sleeping: I stared at him, dubious. There were red flags all over the place, a woman loses everything in her divorce and murders a dying billionaire. Just thinking about that made me snort. Then I remembered that he didn’t have time, he wanted something to occupy his mind or pass the little time. I hurriedly sn*tched up my plastic bag and trailed behind him.Jarrod, the other lead character, is almost too good to be true but he does show his emotions and at times stumbles, displaying his vulnerabilities, which was more realistic. Together Kelly and Jarrod had a lot of chemistry and sexual tension from denying their attraction for so long. I had read three of Joe Giordano’s books and was happy to read The Art of Revenge. It is the third book in the Anthony Pravati series, and it begins with Anthony having to deliver cocaine to make money for close friends who are on the verge of losing everything. Talk about a suspenseful beginning! TheArt of Revengefeatures two unlikely heroes. Anthony Provati is a jazz pianist, art gallery owner, and sailor, who has a mob boss uncle. Valentina Esposito was orphaned at birth but is rewriting her destiny by becoming a brilliant computer programmer. They undertake a global pursuit of murderous Russian and North Korean operatives to foil a terrorist plot funded by forgeries and the ransom of stolen paintings. Review From Bound 4 Escape:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment