276°
Posted 20 hours ago

jmaisiu Hyper Base Mix 5T HDD Retro Game Console, 3 Game Systems, Support Windows 8.1/10/11

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jmaisiu recommend 64-bit Windows 8/10/11, and for the best results, a minimum of an i5 4th gen CPU and a GTX780 or above GPU. Specialized Gaming Systems] Get access to over 60,490 pre-installed retro games with this hard drive, organized into 3 specialized gaming systems for optimized performance. The amount of content on the 5T is staggering, and the console is probably one of the best products I’ve written about lately.

As I’ve already said, the majority of the games worked well, and I’m not even going to list every platform and game that’s on offer, but for example, Dreamcast has 301 games listed and MAME has over 10,000 listed. Retrobat system supports 28 game menu languages, including Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, applicable to more countries and regions, applicable to players all over the world, no need to worry about operation .RetroBat is designed to automate emulation stations with RetroArch and standalone emulators, perfect for lovers of classic games. Everything just worked, and even with my wireless Xbox controller connected, everything worked flawlessly.

Then, you have LaunchBox, which covers the more advanced platforms, such as Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Sega Saturn and PSP.

And then, finally, you get Playnite, which includes some pretty good AAA PC games, some of which are quite recent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment