276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STATUS Halogen Heater | Indoor Electric Heater | 1200W Infrared Heater | HH-1200W1PKB

£14.35£28.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, halogen bulbs are a safe option to fit in halogen heaters and use in homes or other small spaces for indoor heating. Although they produce 80%-90% heat emissions of total energy and take around 90 watts of power on average, buying them is still a wise decision. Like other heaters, halogen heaters can increase the level of carbon monoxide in the air while decreasing the moisture in the air. This is why quartz is widely used in different heaters, including tungsten heaters, halogen heaters, quartz heaters, and others. On average, halogen heater bulbs last for 500 to 1000 hours in regular use. In fact, they are designed to last for 5,000 hours or over 200 days if not used quite as often. The lamps maintain almost constant energy emission until the end of the rated life. What Is The Average Lifespan Of Halogen Heater Bulbs?

Status Heating is proud that it is becoming unique in the marketplace as one of the last medium sized, family owned businesses, able to give the highest level of personal service and priority to its customers. DATOUBOSS 1000W Shortwave Heater Bulb Replacement Bulb for Infrared Paint Curing Lamp Halogen Lamp… Halogen heater bulbs last for a fair amount of time in the halogen heaters. It might be because these bulbs heat up rapidly and give out maximum energy. However, other heat appliances like oil-based room heaters last long but are less efficient than halogen bulbs. Status took over a contract for another company and were continuously helpful with their service. The telephone operator,Sherrie, was always there on the other end of the phone to best assist and resolve the problem I was having with my radiators. I believe if she could have carried out the job herself she would have as she seems very dedicated and organised and is a credit to their company as she continued to deal with my job no matter how frustrated I felt about not having heating until the job was completed.For over 45 years Status Heating has provided unrivalled excellence in gas central heating installation, service and repair for customers throughout the Central Region. Lastly, turn on the halogen heater to see if the halogen bulbs brighten up well. If that doesn’t work, reach out to a professional electrician to repair your halogen heater. To replace the halogen bulb with quartz, follow the steps mentioned below. How To Replace A Halogen Bulb With A Quartz? We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Even though halogen heaters are less energy-consuming, they can still be costly to run. Unlike other heaters, they radiate heat directly instead of using the traditional heat convection method.

Despite the boiler not being repaired today - the efforts and customer service received from the company was excellent and Gary was OUTSTANDING !!!! Quartz is comparatively strong, durable, and energy-efficient and has a higher melting point than halogen heater bulbs. The receptionist I spoke to on the telephone was also extremely condescending, rude and spoke to me in a terrible manner.As per the recent study by CSE , a 2KW halogen heater running on a 17p standard meter costs cheaper. While a 2 kW fan heater runs on an 11p standard meter and costs 28p per hour. Halogen Heater Bulbs vs Other Heaters Other than halogen heaters, nearly all heat appliances use central heating to function and heat the space where they’re placed. In nearly all the halogen heaters, the halogen bulbs are secured with screws and clips. The first step is to wear protective hand gloves and unscrew the bulb gently. Interesting to see other people's comments here. I also found Status to be very poor at communication and the job they did, although completed, caused me so much stress that I've written to the MD. The mess they worked in was unbelievable and they never turned up when they were supposed to. A very dissatified customer - and it cost me nearly 7 grand! Therefore, a good rule of thumb is to replace your damaged halogen bulb with quartz. For those who don’t know what quartz is, here is a simple definition for you. What Is Quartz?

Been with Status heating for many years always very helpful and the service is excellent.phone is answered promptly cannot fault themOut of many, some of the popular brands manufacturing affordable and quality halogen heater bulbs include halogen heater bulbs Screwfix, Beldray halogen heater bulbs, Pifco halogen heater bulbs, and Daewoo halogen heater bulbs. Conclusion Otherwise, the halogen bulb in the heater may burst and cause overloading fires which can put you in serious hazards while you’re sleeping. Also, leaving halogen heaters on overnight can lead to suffocation and leave you with serious skin allergies. Do Halogen Heaters Cost a Lot to Run?

Just want to say what a lovely lovely guy Raymond was came out to my home today to drain boiler.. never made abit of mess very very polite and lovely.. what a absolutely credit to status heating .. should be more of him.. thank you so much one happy customer.. thank you great great job ☺️ These guys were so great. Needed help and advise for my moms air heating system. They pointed us in the right direction and then came and did a re connect and full service. Status Heating Limited (FRN: 988907) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms and Conditions apply. So I had a gas engineer come to do my yearly gas inspection today and since he’s gone I have zero hot water and no pressure at all from my boiler. I have no idea what he’s done but I didn’t have any problem before he came.Awful service called them about heating problem with radiators coming on even though they are swiched off refusing to come out. Read more about halogen heater side effects and halogen heater health risks and safety to learn more. How Much Do Halogen Heater Bulbs Cost? One off gas boiler repair arranged by boiler manufacturer - job given to status. The engineer (Gary) did everything possible to get us fixed but one of the parts fitted turned out to be faulty (it happens - can’t be helped).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment