276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack (60cm x 115cm Grey Mesh/White Fixings)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sorry it’s taken me a while to respond but I just wanted to say thank you for my recent screen. It’s made summer much easier and, as you can see, it’s very effectively doing its job! Thank you once again for your much appreciated service!

Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack

Yes, fitting instructions are provided with each Flat Cat. We estimate that it will take around 2-3 mins to fit a Flat Cat to your window - It really is that easy? Just to let you know that our Flat Cats are now all in place & working perfectly. Their quality & your service both excellent! Hi Dominic, new window protectors arrived, and fitted. We can now have some fresh air, and can breathe again.

Key Features

Dear Dominic, I'm glad to inform you that the three protection arrived yesterday, they are really sturdy and easy to apply, I think they'll work great for a long time, Just letting you know the new set arrived this morning and they fit perfectly, we don't feel like we're trapped in a third floor greenhouse any more!

Cat Window Screens and Guards - Tortoiseshell cat Cat Window Screens and Guards - Tortoiseshell cat

It took two days for my cat to get used to it being there and it's absolutely wonderful being able to have the window open all night, especially during the recent heat waves. Hi Dominic, I did thank you when we got our Flat Cats, but feel I must get in touch again. Having the FCs in the hot summer we have had has made so much difference to us. The 2 kitchen ones ( room at front nearest drive to road) meant open windows,a cool room and no chance of our 2 cats getting out and the bedroom one (we are in a bungalow) stopped any muddy paws on bedding and no "presents" brought in. There is a cat flap at rear of bungalow for cats to go out. So thanks again for excellent product.. For cats, a pet screen is the safest. These are made with vinyl-coated polyester that is significantly stronger than your traditional screens. It can withstand your kitty’s sharp teeth and sharp claws. It’s versatile and you can use it in all of your windows and screened-in porch areas.Flat Cats enable you to open your windows and, just as important, mean you can stop worrying about the cats safety. They really worked well for me and I hope that they do the same for you - Best wishes - A couple of reviewers said that this item was missing pieces. A few reported that it was difficult to install. Pros and Cons of the PAWISE Cat Safety Net Pros

Cat Carriers for Two Cats [Reviews 2022] - CatLovesBest 10 Best Cat Carriers for Two Cats [Reviews 2022] - CatLovesBest

Arthur is rather frustrated he can’t abscond, I’m very happy the flies are out, the Cat is in and I have fresh air Thank you so much for sending me a Flat Cat. I have just fitted it, and my two cats, Ren and Stimpy, cannot get enough of the fresh air, as you can see! Thanks again, it's so refreshing to have a company that can custom make something and deliver it promptly ! Thanks again The Flat Cat is held on the window through the pushing together of the hook and loop fixings. Once fitted the Flat Cat can be applied and removed in seconds whenever you need it. Flat Cats are suitable for either wood or UPVC window frames.We just wanted to drop you a line to say a huge thank you for our flat cats! We've had them for a couple of weeks now and they have been a godsend. It's been so lovely to be open the windows in our flat without worrying for the first time in a year and a half since we had our cat. Our cat also loves it and sits by the open window sniffing the air and listening to the birds. Angie Menjivar is a writer at A-Z-Animals primarily covering pets, wildlife, and the human spirit. She has 14 years of experience, holds a Bachelor's degree in psychology, and continues her studies into human behavior, working as a copywriter in the mental health space. She resides in North Carolina, where she's fallen in love with thunderstorms and uses them as an excuse to get extra cuddles from her three cats. The 5 Best Cat Window Guards and Screens FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) Hi, Just wanted to say thank you for the flat cats. They are spot on and now we dont have to sit in what felt like an oven of a front room.I will recommend you to all of my friends that have cats as these are a brilliant way of stopping the cat from getting out. The new cover arrived and fits perfectly.. thank you very much my boys will enjoy them for sure. Strange how the weather has changed since the new ones arrived..mind you it’s much more bearable isn’t it. Fresh air and safe cats my world is completed wanted to let you know and would recommend you to anyone and every one

Pet Screens : Exclusive Screens - Fly Screens and Pet Screens Pet Screens : Exclusive Screens - Fly Screens and Pet Screens

Just wanted to say that the Flat Cats arrived safe and sound. We spent around 20 minutes fixing both the standard window and the custom size screens. All of them are a great fit. My wife and me are extremely happy with the product. We have 3 indoor cats, who are our “furr babies.” We can now have the windows and Patio doors open without fear of them escaping and in the recent warm weather, excellent for allowing tons of fresh air, keeping the entire household nice and cool. Highly recommended. Many thanks for providing an excellent product, great communication and a speedy service. Hi Dominic Just let you know, I received my flat cats and now up at Windows. Thank you for your very fast service By reinforcing your existing screens or replacing them altogether with cat-proof screens. These are relatively easy to install yourself so that you can create a cat-proof screened-in porch. Hi Dominic, A huge thanks for your great customer service and speedy delivery of the two flat-cats for our upstairs windows. We fitted them this evening and I am sitting here enjoying some lovely cool air. Did you ever receive the photographs I sent you of the French door flat cat? It's amazing! The products in this review fall into three main categories: cat window screen replacement, cat window bamboo gate, and cat window safety net. We charted the pros and cons of each for easy reference.Thanks for the speedy delivery - these have worked absolutely perfect for me! Very happy and will recommend to all! Cost is always an important factor when deciding on any new product. We selected a wide variety of options with different price points. We even highlighted a budget-friendly option so that you have protections in place even when your wallet is feeling tighter than usual. Why You Need a Cat-Proof Window Screen

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment