276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Astral Men's Loyak Water Shoes

£45.395£90.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Versatile, light-weight, comfortable barefoot design, great for hiking on soft surfaces, good drainage Our water shoe testing uses six different metrics with the following percentage weightings of the overall score: For sandals that can help you navigate the beach with ease, we like these Chacos. They combine comfort, functionality, and style, whether you’re strolling leisurely down the sand or hiking a new shoreline. And we love that they’ve received the American Podiatric Medical Association’s (APMA) Seal of Acceptance, meaning a group of podiatrists has determined that they promote good foot health. So, should you buy them? In my humble opinion, YES. These are without a doubt, some of the best water shoes on the market. They look great, are super comfortable, work extremely well for a variety of different purposes, etc. To really illustrate it though, I'll leave you with a quote from one of our team members, Clint. After wearing his Loyaks for a day or two, he had this to say: "I love my Loyaks so much, I might never take them off again." You don't get much higher praise than that. Upper Material: 77% Hemp / 23% recycled polyester with welded reinforcements on the heel, eyestays and toes.

Additional Features: Heel cup with padded ankle collar. Medium arch support. Water resistant laces.Astral’s Donner Hemp trainers are similar to the Hemp Loyak in many respects but have several key differences that make them more suited for higher levels of performance. Like the Loyak, the Donner is created with high-quality hemp uppers that provide superior breathability, rot resistance and an exceptional level of durability to cotton. However, the Hemp Donner also features additional benefits such as water resistant laces, a padded ankle cover and welded reinforcement at key areas of the toe, heel and eyestays.

Note from the Editor: On November 3, 2023, we added videos to highlight our hands-on testing and included new recommendations for each award winner. Related: Best Water Shoes for Men Astral shoes are designed with balanced geometry that enables the most natural positioning for your foot, as similar as possible to going barefoot. With a 1mm drop, the footbeds on the Hemp Loyak trainers are almost level and feature an extra wide forefoot that enables your feet and toes to spread out for extra balance and comfort. The Hemp Loyak is a revamp of Astral’s popular Loyak shoe, featuring hemp canvas material on the upper half and the brand’s G® Rubber on the outsole. Astral’s Flex-Grip ™ soles are designed to provide superior flexibility and balance and, with the inclusion of the innovative G.15™ compound, offer excellent grip and abrasion resistance. Adding to this is its wide surface area and wide-spaced divided 3mm lugs that are ideal for gripping on loose dirt you might find on the trails. Are you an avid paddler or a water lover? Our list of the best water gear features top-ranking products, including our favorite kayaks, the best SUP boards, and top PFDs. Don't forget about proper sun protection when out on the water. A pair of top-rated sunglasses can help improve visibility and prevent sun damage to the eyes, and a protective sun shirt can help keep the sun's rays off your skin.We don't rate shoes on style, but using the Loyaks for months both on and off the water has convinced us that it might be worth calling out these shoes as notable for their looks. Our testers frequently get compliments about these shoes, and their good looks make them especially versatile. For the price, you get not only a great water shoe but a shoe that fits in at the bar and even at work. Sensitivity These shoes are lightweight and flexible, making them responsive on deep or uneven sand. The closed-toe design protects your feet, and we love the bungee lace system that makes these easy to slip on and off. Also, unlike other water shoes, these have solid arch support to keep you going for miles. The G15 rubber is really one of the most important parts of the shoe. When Astral first introduced the Brewers, they used Stealth rubber from Five Ten. While that is a fantastic material, Astral decided to step up and improve on it. Thus, the G15 was born. I can attest that it has phenomenal grip. Possibly even more so than the Stealth rubber.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment