276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amptweaker Tight Metal Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal

£97.04£194.08Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This pedal like all amptweaker was designed with the help of the community of guitarists on the internet where the presence of all these more rightly desired by many guitarists. When the pedal is powered by an external power supply of the LEDs light up more permanently, to rebuild his practice settings and pretty on stage in the pedal board.

Sometimes pedals with a full-EQ will turn some players off, this pedal finds a nice middle ground. Another great feature of this pedal is the true bypass, even when you turn the pedal off a lot of pedals will still affect the clean tone the true bypass eliminates that.

News

There was a real preamp sound quality, in the vein of what is expected of a 5150 is a wild distortion American well-fed low but accurate enough for the chiseled riffs that stop net (thank you the noise gate). There are also two mini switches, a thrash mediums to dig my faith too damn much and chomp that activates the noise gate.

The 2nd switch is what MI Audio calls the Mode switch also has 3 settings that will change the contours of the overall tone. The Presence knob gives you even more control over those high end frequencies. So it’s difficult to go wrong with a pedal that will do so much, and allows so much control and fine tuning to the sound than you can normally expect from just a pedal. #10 Abasi Concepts Pathos Distortion In this article, we’re going to help you better discover the best metal distortion pedals on the market. So if you’re in need of one, you’ve come to the perfect place. Some pedals have effects loops, this one has 3: a universal loop, another active with the boost, and our popular SideTrak loop which activates when the pedal is OFF, to automatically shut off clean effects. Boost Loop – Works whenever the Boost switch is activated. Great for creating the perfect lead tone. Use it to place delay, reverb or other effects that are used during solos. Runs on 9V-18V batteries or supplies–like 'variacing' your amp up and down, or similar to 50W versus 100W toneYou can trust Guitar World Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing guitar products so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test. As always I have a preference for compact pedal enclosures - unless I am offered a dual channel feature or additional dials which require further real-estate. I favour tone, as well as utility, versatility and form-factor. It’s quite unusual that I actually have the Diezel VH4-2, as I’m normally put off by such large enclosures, but bizarrely really like this one. That said, my pedal chain space is tight, so any new acquisitions will be either out-an-out replacements / upgrades - or else temporary swap-outs just for different flavours.

It can be used to add a compressor, chorus or chain of effects that only works when you play clean, or to switch to another distortion pedal to use for an alternate rhythm sound...all without having to hit more than one switch....it’s like having a built-in A/B box. A green LED alternates with the normal red one to indicate that the loop is active when the pedal is bypassed. Specifications

TightMetal classified ad

Since introducing the popular TightMetal™ distortion pedal in 2011, Amptweaker™ has received many requests for a two button version and they are famous for giving customers what they want. Unlike most distortion pedals with boost, the TightMetal Pro includes 2 Boost knobs, one before and one after the distortion.....so it’s easy to boost the gain AND volume, for the perfect solo tone. There’s also a Midboost button that works with the output Boost knob, to help solos cut through the mix. effects loops....Universal, Boost with Pre/Post switches, and the SideTrak loop that works when the pedal is OFF! Patch in clean effects All the pedals in the listing are potential targets, even though the Metal Muff and Throttle Box EQ are somewhat large and that will work against them. I’m always on the look for clever pedal evolutions, and I really like what James Brown is doing at Amptweaker. It’s not at all clear what my next Metal pedal will be as I have several in my sights - on this list and in addition, and it really depends on what inspires me, what is available at the time and at what price - oh - and size is sort of important too - to a degrees. This pedal is perfect in the sense that it gives me exactly what I expected of it and is designed in great detail, it's perfect to play the metal to sound levels say friendly neighbor!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment