276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ESR HaloLock Universal MagSafe Ring, Magnetic Wireless Charging Conversion Kit, MagSafe Sticker, Compatible with iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/13/12 Series, Galaxy S22, 2 Pack, Black and Silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Spigen O-Mag ring is a little more expensive than its counterparts above and combines both looks and functionality. Why waste valuable desk real estate with a simple wireless charger when you can have a combo that does the same and holds your headphones? If you prefer a ring-style grip, I like how the metisinno Magnetic Phone Ring Holder for iPhone 13 12 MagSafe looks like an actual ring!

lol) Every accessory I have (Apple battery pack, PopSockets PopGrip, and Moft wallet) all work perfectly and charging on my Belkin 3-in-1 works great as well. For example, some manufacturers will say their case is "MagSafe compatible," but that will really just mean the case is thin enough for the magnets in the phone to connect to a charging dock. The telescopic arm combines with a ball joint to give you a wide range of movement to find the ideal position. You can flip up the Apple Watch charger or leave it flat, and there's a spot on the back for AirPods (or another phone). Belkin's new three-in-one MagSafe wireless charger for iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods demonstrates this by showing the charger holding the iPhone 12 at a 45-degree angle.That means you could use Moment’s (M)Force case with Anker’s charging pads, or swap for any other combination — including Apple’s own accessories.

They're attractive and well built, and their great vehicles to house your MagSafe charger (and even your Apple Watch charging puck!While it sticks easily on a metallic surface, you still have to take out the phone grip if you want to charge your iPhone wirelessly. Buttons get pressed, your case might be too thick, or the iPhone just might slip out of your hands in the process. watt charging rate is disappointing, but I like that the USB-C charging cable is removable, so you can detach and stow it when your iPhone is topped up.

The latest run of cases was designed for the iPhone 13, and Apple says they work with all MagSafe accessories, as well as Qi-certified wireless chargers. If you’re still unsure about the need for MagSafe accessories, we’ll touch on a few of the other perks before we get to the list. I hate dealing with the adhesives because I can’t remove the wallet and put it back on whenever I want.The same is true for the wallet, which is constructed from metal, fiberglass, and 16 magnets to ensure it stays firmly secured to your MagSafe case. A clear plastic case and a solid color silicon case with MagSafe will get the magnet treatment in what could be a major shake-up to the way we apply and remove cases from our iPhones. This would increase the magnetic attraction to MagSafe accessories though then the adapter is visible. If your vents are awkward, or you just prefer a dash or windshield mount, this iOttie option has a suction cup. There are clamps that slide out in case you want additional security (or you want to attach a non-MagSafe iPhone).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment