276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Training Your Wife To be Submissive: Perfect Manual To Having a Submissive and Caring wife to have a Happy Home

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you don’t (something you want), then I’ll (something that you’re sure will hurt her emotionally).” In Shogun Method, I discussed the concept of identity replacement. Using hypnosis, I taught Shoguns how to implant a new identity in a woman’s psyche. If she has any conscience at all, she will correct her misbehavior. And when she caves in, reward her. Her subconscious mind will link obedience with pleasure and disobedience with pain. The case exposed the seedy underworld of bestiality and the people who take part in the extreme activity.

On that occasion, Cash, is described as ‘jabbing frantically’ for several seconds but failing to penetrate Brigit. The harrowing account continues with Cash wetting the bed twice before being taken for a walk by his owner. You don’t “need” to follow the TV show. You don’t “need” to buy the brand. You don’t “need” to invest so much in your hobbies… Some are adamant sex should only happen with the animal’s consent, and make the distinction between ‘beasts’ – whose focus is sexual gratification – and ‘zoophiles’, who they say genuinely care about the animal’s welfare.Whether this is in reference to humans or animals isn’t clear, but one user brags about having sex with 10 ewes and 10 sows in one night. Many suggest setting rules first and almost all stress the importance of meeting other ‘zoo friends’ – and their animals – in M & Gs (meet and greets) before taking part. The Shogun Method tactic that we use for this is Fractionation. It’s the technique of putting a woman on emotional rollercoasters–through a gamut of emotions from grief to joy. And you do this through hypnotic storytelling. Fractionation However, activists claimed this was difficult to prove, with the Danish Ethical Council for Animals reporting of animal brothels and organised animal sex shows in the country.

Gaslighting is a powerful tool to undermine your wife’s perception of reality. It creates doubts in her own ability to perceive accurately. Alternatively, a study in the journal Romanian Neurosurgery describes how a 42-year-old suddenly started developing zoophile tendencies towards his hens after an aneurysm in the posterior cerebral artery. What I’m about to share with you are three Wife Training techniques culled from Shogun Method. And if you have not heard about Shogun Method, let me say this… some people find it somewhat offensive. Option #1, well, is not an option at all. Leaving things up to her is precisely what got you into this mess in the first place! Well Sam I’ll try to be brief. So I married my submissive. We are in a D/s relationship / marriage. She’s 110% my submissive, wife, slave. She’s in a week long work training seminar this week. Yes she has a job she loves, to meet her / us you would have no idea we are in a committed long time D/s marriage. She’s already texted me 4 times today telling me how much she loves me and how much she loves being owned by me. She tells me constantly how safe and secure she feels being my submissive wife.Everything was so smooth and effortless. Like we were DESTINED to get married. But everything went downhill after the wedding!” Its a big point I think because once he will take his place and assume it, inside his family dynamic, he will do it everywhere. The request was for heterosexual participants but the only one to attempt sex with the animal was the host’s wife, Brigit. There is much confusion surrounding this subject, and D/s is often interpreted as a means to control women. Many of the men who are attracted to D/s for that reason, have issues that make them completely unsuited to act as a Dom. Submissive women are not looking for a chauvinist, mysogynist, narcissist, sociopath, or abuser, but unfortunately, many of them do not understand this, so that is what they end up with. We had also received lessons in the proper performance of domestic servilities, such as cooking, sewing, laundering, cleaning, and such. Other lessons were almost lessons in

Now, like it or not, all wife training plans will involve some gaslighting. And like what Derek Rake says, you can shape anyone’s behavior with pleasure and pain. Gaslighting is about inflicting pain. The Kinsey Reports – which were published between 1948 and 53 – suggested that 8% of males and 4% of females had at least one sexual experience with an animal. I wish I could. But its too much. Too much in this period of time we are living in. He would think I am nuts or something. But I dream about it all the time. I want him to be THAT MAN sososososososo much. So I can finally just be my little dolly cute feminine and relaxed self. Dr Mark Griffiths, who is a professor of behavioural addiction at Nottingham Trent University, has written a number of articles on zoophilia. He pointed us to several key studies that have taken place.

When you put your wife on an emotional rollercoaster, all her logical reasons for resisting you simply melt away.

A study of 32 zoophiles by Andrea Beetz found some started by getting aroused watching animal matings on TV, while others began by touching the genitals of their pet dog out of curiosity. Now if emotional enslavement makes you somewhat uncomfortable, know that it’s a perfectly natural phenomenon. Training your wife requires a degree of respectfulness, obedience and submissiveness. Witch brings us to me; I also encourage him a lot to not view me as a praying mantis. I keep telling him how anxious and unhappy it makes me when he is not taking charge and taking decisions like a man should. I am often relieved that we don’t have kids(I can’t have kids) because he lets me be the authority figure with our animals (a cat and 2 dogs) I mean…. For real?? It wasn’t until April 2015 that Denmark put in place a sex ban to clamp down on controversial animal sex tourism to the country.Not only that, remember… you can shape any woman’s behavior with pleasure and pain. Gaslighting is about inflicting pain. Here’s an important thing to remember, though. You should never complain or throw tantrums. You’re a man, not a child. Maintain a masculine, stoic outlook. She found most men (91%) said they had sex with animals because they were attracted to them, had love or affection (75%) or that they were accepting or easy to please (57%). You will be trained as a slave girl, you will be taught to kneel, to stand, to walk, to dance, to sing, to serve the thousand pleasures of men."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment