276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TIGERROSA Bras Women's Lingerie Sets Large Size Middle-Aged Old Steel Ring Thin Section Mother Bra Underwear Bra

£9.575£19.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I met my ex-husband when I was 27. We were together for 12 years and had two children but the last four years of our marriage was entirely sexless. I was always the initiator, and one day, I got tired of it. I’m bisexual but hadn’t been with girls, so after my divorce, one of my first encounters was with a woman. It was with someone I knew well, and it felt like a safe, loving place to explore. All the fears of being judged for my body, for my stretchmarks, all those feelings imposed on us by society…they melted away. I no longer cared what my body looked like. I wanted to see how it worked and whether it still enjoyed sex. My first experience with a woman allowed me to figure out what I wanted – it was a tonne of fun. The first time I had sex out of my marriage with a man, I squirted for the first time in years. It felt like I reclaimed my body. At Chums, we know that shopping for underwear can be a hassle. No two women are the same and everyone has their individual likes and dislikes when it comes to underwear. That’s why we offer a superb array of styles, sizes and fabrics to suit the needs and personal preferences of everyone. I was a serial monogamist in my youth. I got married in my thirties – we were together for 10 years and had two kids, but we had a mismatch of needs. I was scared when we separated in my 40s – my body was different, my attitude was different. It was frightening, but I forced myself to plunge in and embrace my sexuality. When I did start dating again, I was stunned at how different the dating apps were. It was like the Wild West, with people only wanting hook ups. I got to know a lot of widows after Andy died and I know very few of them had been on dating apps before. It gave me the idea of Chapter 2, a dating and companionship app specifically for widows. It’s a really safe space and we ask all users to provide a death certificate before joining. We now have around 3000 members with up to 40 people joining every day.

Society as a whole has pretended that women over a certain age don’t exist. We want to celebrate women of all ages and really honor the fact that we’re beautiful at any age.” Elizabeth Robbins, 75, models lingerie for Knix. Sise Drummond As a leading retailer of women's underwear in the UK, we have created a broad and eclectic range for you to choose from. From stylish lingerie and beautifully designed knitted items to comfortable and practical underwear for older women and discreet incontinence underwear, we do it all.After our divorce, I met a man during a drunken night out, and for two and a half years, we had a very experimental relationship. We often had sex with other couples, and I dipped my toe into swinging, BDSM, fetish and threesomes. We pushed the boundaries and I played out every fantasy I ever wanted. It was fun. We had a whirlwind romance. Our life together was full of fun: we had adventures and crazy weekends away. He asked me to move in with him after just a few months, before we went on a luxury all-inclusive break to Jamaica. At the end, he asked me if I wanted to get married. He didn’t have a ring at the time, so he proposed to me properly at Chester Zoo by the wallaby enclosure. We welcomed our son, Finn, in 2007 and things between us were perfect. He was a stay-at-home dad while I travelled for work. MORE : Katherine Ryan gets brutally honest about sex life with partner Bobby Kootstra – and what he’s banned from doing

The goal of the video — which shows the ladies dancing in bras and undies to Demi Lovato’s hit “Confident” — is to shine light on “a powerful population of women who have been historically ignored and underrepresented.” I think my sex life has gotten so much better as I’ve got older. I know what works. I’ve got a good sexual lubricant, which makes such a difference. I have an arsenal of sex toys to use – and I feel sexy and want to have sex. It’s all about what works for you. Sex should be fun and pleasurable – it shouldn’t be a chore. MORE : I’m a dominatrix and most of my clients are married – women would be horrified if they knew what their husbands are doingAt 28 I couldn't really imagine a 41-year-old woman having sex or being interested in lingerie, but alas I have arrived at 41 and don't feel that differently sexually than I did at 28. I host my own podcast and have a TikTok called Sex Advice for Seniors, and I feel there’s a disconnect between what older men and women want from partners. There’s lot of misogyny from older men, saying things like they’d prefer younger women then other women in their fifties. Meanwhile women find men their age grumpy or needy. I personally look for people that I get along with and that are sexy and fun. I don’t really care what their age is although I tend not to go below 45.

Has your sex life got better as you’ve gotten older? Have your say in the comments below Comment Now

Knix — an undergarment brand known for fashionable leakproof underwear — just released a lingerie campaign centered around women ages 50 to 81 in honor of International Women’s Day on Sunday. My work at Jo Divine has taught me that you’re never too old for good sex – our client range stretches from 18 to 93. We have women in care homes who are enjoying solo sex and want to use our products. Since starting Jo Divine in 2007, I’ve seen such a shift in older women’s willingness to speak more openly about sexual pleasure, and wanting to be more experimental. It’s great to help so many people enjoy this second wind of their sexuality, having more regular orgasms and enjoying getting to know their body by masturbation. If you know your size but you're unsure of what styles will suit, there are a few basic rules to arm yourself with. Triangle and non-wired styles are easier for A-C cups as they usually don't provide a huge amount of support. Padded styles will give a fuller shape, while unlined bras create a more natural-looking silhouette. Finally, there's a big difference between balconette and high-apex cups, so pay attention to your breast shape and zoom in on product detailing for a good indication of whether something will suit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment