276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MARS HYDRO Newest TS 1000 LED Grow Light 100x103CM Dimmable Grow Lights Daisy Chain Grow Lights Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg Flower Growing Lamp

£65.02£130.04Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Happy to report that the FC 1000 from Mars Hydro comes with everything necessary to mount it on the ceiling of a cabinet, ceiling, or grow tent. Here you see the on/off switch, the daisy chain entries, and the dimmer between 0% and 100% Driver Mars Hydro created a light that can closely compete with the most modern and best performing grow lights currently out, and they priced it at a level that’s pretty irresistible – just about half the price of the similar HLG 550 V2. How does this spectrum compare to the HLG 550 and the Spider Farmer SF 4000? The Mars Hydro utilizes a combination of 3000K-3200K & 6000K-6500K. Some growers prefer the 6000k range for vegging and 3000K range for flowering. With that said, spectrum isn’t a completely settled science, and so that’s why you see so many variations between different grow lights. The annoying thing is, I don’t have a very bad ‘before’ picture, because I used to photograph it from its best angles. LEDs are cheap a

Does produce some heat, so it will raise the temperature in your growing space or grow tent a little. It’s a similar situation for the HLG 550 and the Mars Hydro TSW 2000: HLG 550 V2 – PPFD Chart (above) As I use the Mars Hydro TS 1000 to grow chilies I get about 5 inches about my seedlings and will be able to move further away as they grow. A panel nem vízálló. A fény intenzitása nagyon erős, viseljen védőszemüveget a fény használata és megtekintése közben. Néhány LED halványan néz ki, ezek az infravörös LED-ek. Az infravörös fényt az emberi szem nem érzékeli, de napszemüveggel láthatja. I got the basic kit with light and hanging kit, which was great as I already had the other things needed to get me growing.If you are just starting to grow plants indoors, the TS 1000 kit is really good value and will get you up and running with a lot of essential equipment to monitor your growing plants. Pros And Cons Of The Mars Hydro TS 1000W LED Grow Light ProsWith some of the other grow lights you have to buy ratchet straps separately or come up with your own solution on how to hang the grow light. Mars Hydro grow tent kits provide all you need to build an indoor grow room, avoiding the hassle of choosing the perfect grow tents, LED grow lights, inline fan, carbon filter, duct tube, timer, grow bags, plant nets, and hygrometer.

If you look to the right, you can see I have a shelving unit with mesh shelves – I have another light suspended from that, which is a great option because you can get a tonne of plants on the shelves. J’ai récemment acheté une lampe Mars TS et elle fonctionne très bien ! Il utilise un matériau hautement réfléchissant comme plaque quantique avec un angle de réfraction de 120 degrés, qui peut couvrir une plage de réflexion plus large, augmenter l’intensité lumineuse et réfléchir efficacement la lumière diffusée vers les plantes, augmentant ainsi l’utilisation de la lumière de 25 %. Cela permet aux plantes de recevoir plus d’énergie sans se brûler, ce qui permet un maximum d’espace pour se développer. As a medium multi-strip LED grow light, FC4800 is suggested for small-scale cultivation or commercial veg grow. Installed with Samsung LM301B chips and broad spectra, FC4800 utilizes a uniform photon distribution to acquire an even PPID and optimal PPF across the plant canopy. We ship to within the all the cities in the United Kingdom by YODEL, DHL, Royal Mail, XDP, GLS or Other couriers.The first thing I noticed was the fantastic color of the light, which is a warm white/yellow that is really very close to daylight in color. The light covers the entire photosynthetic spectrum, with a more balanced spectrum than some other grow lights on the market. TS1000 is the best novice LED grow light, serving adequate light to 2-4 plants. Its reasonable price, marked yield improvement, and dimming control make it friendly to new growers. I don’t claim to be a lighting expert, but the TS 1000W compares very favorably with other LED grow lights in terms of the light output and coverage. The newer LED lighting technology, with SMD LEDS are more efficient, so the power usage is less than many other LED grow lights with the same light output.

You’ve Seen The “Electromagnetic Gardening” Trend, Right? If Not, Here are 11 Ingenious Facts for You October 19, 2023 More specifically, the spectrum on the Mars Hydro TS 1000 and the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 is made up of 660nm (red), along with 3200-4200 kelvin, and 5200-6800 kelvin white spectrum. That’s enough to get your plant through all phases of growth. They’re in that not-quite-professional-not-exactly-amateur vicinity which is the sweet spot for me – I’m not looking to produce farmer-worthy yields of tomatoes, but I want a grow light that actually does something. My grow tent is setup in my garage, which is generally fairly cool, so the extra heat produced by the grow light is undoubtedly having a positive effect on the growth of my plants. As the autumn and winter approaches, and the temperature in my garage dips significantly, the grow light will help to keep my grow tent at an acceptable temperature. Light requirements change for different plant-life stages. Seedlings only need low-intensity light between 100 and 200 micromoles/m2/s, while plants in the vegetative growth stage need a PPFD range from 200 to 500. Flowering and fruiting plants require the most light, at least 500 to 600 for optimum performance. The high PPFD output and adjustability of the Mars Hydro grow light allows for a wide range of flexibility for growing all types and ages of plants.

Its brightness measured 6,528 foot candles at 18 inches. That’s enough light to cover 6.25 square feet for plants in the flowering and fruiting stage, or 9 square feet for vegetative growth. It also offers daisy-chain functionality, allowing users to power as many as 15 of the TS1000s with a single 15-amp electrical outlet.

I did several measurements with different dimming levels. I used the Photone app with a diffuser to get maximum accuracy. You can see the measured PPFD values here (Distance 20 inches approx. (50 cm)): Dimming is a great feature. I like to dim my grow lights to save on energy costs. With the ratchet straps, it is easy to adjust the height of the light from the plant canopy.On the TSW 2000 you may want to dim it a bit during the vegetative phase since the light intensity gets up over 900 uMols on this light when it’s hanging at 18 inches, and that can be too strong for your young plants. The Mars Hydro TS Series offers advantages like high output per consumed wattage, color spectrum and low cost. The Mars Hydro TS 1000 is designed to suit a variety of applications ranging from greenhouse farming to indoor gardening. It draws 150 watts and replaces the 1000 watts traditional lighting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment