276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (Twilight Saga: The Graphic Novels)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The graphic novel follows closely with the first book. It uses direct quotes from the book, while shortening some scenes or omitting them all together. Now that there's actual comic books out of the series (or at least of the first book) my flames for why I loved this series so much has been rekindled. I'm a comic book dork and being a book fanatic like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, of course I need these two comics for my own library. Her life begins when she meets a handsome telepathic vampire named Edward Cullen, and they begin a romantic relationship at the end of the book, awaiting its continuation in the second volume.

Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2012-05-07 14:34:45 Boxid IA135701 Boxid_2 CH115001 Camera Canon EOS 5D Mark II City New York Donor Oh, c'mon. Who wouldn't want to wipe their ass with Edward Cullen's face? The only question is: will it leave a trail of sparkles? However, where this graphic novel really excels is the art. I LOVE how Bella and Edward look. The artist did a great job at capturing both the beautiful and the plain look of Bella, of it being easy to call her plain with just a description but then having her be beautiful even without a fancy hair-do (granted, it does look like she's wearing make-up to enhance the beauty, but...). It was just the right balance for how Bella sees herself vs. how all of the guys see her. Also, Edward looks so much more attractive in this than he did in the movies. Funnily enough, Alice and Carlisle look almost identical to their movie versions. The only design I wasn't a fan of was Charlie, but I think that's just because his movie actor did such a great job at the role that it's hard to picture him looking different. Ok...That's pretty much all the praise I can force out of my body for anything related to Twilight.

Edward Cullen

urn:lcp:twilight00step:epub:62494ebd-a236-4b71-a1ef-9172d2324584 Extramarc UCLA Voyager Foldoutcount 0 Identifier twilight00step Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t71v6q89j Isbn 9780759529434

Lccn 2010513755 Ocr_converted abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.20 Ocr_module_version 0.0.17 Openlibrary OL24090147M Openlibrary_edition The story of Twilight begins with an Isabella "Bella" Swan moving to live with her father Charlie Swan, the Chief of Police, in Forks, Washington. urn:isbn:0316213179 Republisher_date 20120810020521 Republisher_operator [email protected] Scandate 20120808101814 Scanner scribe7.shenzhen.archive.org Scanningcenter shenzhen Source The cover shows human teenager Bella Swan sprawled on the grass – an image from the dream that first inspired Meyer to write the novel. "In my dream, two people were having an intense conversation in a meadow in the woods. One of these people was just your average girl. The other person was fantastically beautiful, sparkly, and a vampire," she has said. "I stayed in bed, thinking about the dream. I was so intrigued by the nameless couple's story that I hated the idea of forgetting it; it was the kind of dream that makes you want to call your friend and bore her with a detailed description." The other main character on the Twilight series, Edward is described as a handsome and youthful vampire with ice-cold, impossibly pale skin, lustrous bronze hair and deep red eyes. He has been described as a modern version of a god-like Adonis. Being 104 years old, his interests are considerably broader than Bella’s, and he has been seen appreciating things from eras as varied as the sixties , thirties and every generation in between. He struggles most with his relationship to Bella, as he sees himself endangering her in

About The Twilight Books:

The second novel is the continuation of the first, starting off where Edward spends the night at Bella's house before introducing her to the rest of his family. On the whole the art is wonderful. I only had a few quibbles. First, I didn't like the way Ms. Kim drew lips. She drew lines on Bella's bottom lip, presumably to make the lips more visible, but resulted in looking like someone punched Bella in the mouth. Also, I thought the shirts the boys were wearing looked odd. They bunched awkwardly and had unusually high, almost Mandarin collars. Finally, I had difficulty telling Carlisle and Jasper apart. This is somewhat understandable though since their hair color and build are similar. I came across this 2-in-1 edition right after reading the first book separately. As such, some of this review is copy/pasted from my review of the first volume. For the big, climatic battle... I didn't get much out of it. It's only a couple of panels, and I always find action confusing in image form. I know the actual action is short in the actual novel as well, but most of the panels are just Bella with a bunch of lines to indicate movement, without actually seeing what's happening to her. Not to say there isn't a panel or two with more detail, but I just wish there had been more. I also wish the use of color had been here, rather than in the unimportant epilogue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment