276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evil Emperor Penguin 1: Evil Emperor Penguin

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Far away in the icy wastes of Antarctica lives a warm and cuddly, kind-hearted penguin who only wants to do good in the world...NOT! Nothing will stand in the way of his genius. Nothing . . . Except for his arch-nemesis: EVIL CAT! Evil Cat is also plotting world domination and he's not going to let Evil Emperor Penguin get there first . . . It's Evil Genius vs Evil Genius, as Evil Emperor Penguin (Almost) Takes Over the World! Batman Forever: Riddler | Two-Face | Sugar | Spice | NygmaTech ( Frogmen) | Neon Gang ( Neon Gang Leader) | Salvatore Maroni

Evil Emperor Penguin: The World Will Be Mine! is a captivating cascade of smart, witty funny adventure, which will delight readers of all ages. Evil Emperor Penguin is finally ready to take over the world! He might have failed a few times, but these plans are perfect, nothing could go wrong - WAIT - is that Evil Cat? With Flegburt having turned turncoat and now minioning for the Evil Penguin, ‘Plan Poover’ finds young unicorn Colin doing his work experience placement with Number 8, thanks to a recommendation from his uncle Keith. It soon looks like he’ll never get that precious Sparkle Scouts Career Badge after designing the Super Epic Human Rainbow Vacuum… Son of Batman: Deathstroke | League of Assassins ( Ra's al Ghul& Talia al Ghul) | Ubu | Killer Croc | Man-Bats A Penguin’s Christmas Carol’ sees the villain forced to examine his own past present and future in the traditional spoofish yet moving manner before a new year welcomes fresh terror as EEP unleashes carnivorous wheelie-bins in ‘Time to Take Out the Trash’, prior to the debut of the politest murderous minion ever as ‘Flegburt’ introduces himself and Evil Cat’s scheme to destroy the penguin’s beloved Invention Room of Evil. Of course, even good manners can’t compensate for Eugene’s unique charm…

Even an unprecedented team-up of EEP and the horned horsey isn’t enough to quell the crisis and it needs the last-minute intervention of valiant narwhal Norman and his finny chums to end the cat’s plans, but at least the rescue has laid the groundwork for a future romance…

Conceived and created by illustrator and author Laura Ellen Anderson ( Kittens, Snow Babies, My Brother is a Superhero, Amelia Fang!, Rainbow Grey, I Don’t Want…), these are the revived, remastered and extended exploits of Evil Emperor Penguin! Batman: Year One: Batman | Gotham City Police Department ( Commissioner Loeb, Arnold John Flass& Howard Branden) | Falcone Crime Family ( Carmine Falcone& Johnny Viti) | Catwoman | Joker Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold: Riddler | Clayface | Joker | Mr. Freeze | Catwoman | Penguin | Harley Quinn | Poison IvySuicide Squad: Eyes of the Adversary ( Enchantress& Incubus) | Suicide Squad ( Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Captain Boomerang, El Diablo, Killer Croc, Slipknot& Amanda Waller) | Joker's Gang ( Joker, Jonny Frost, Panda Man& Monster T) | Griggs Anarky | Ra's al Ghul | Deathstroke | Harvey Dent | Killer Croc | Simon Stagg | Professor Pyg and Mr. Toad | Man-Bat | Cypher | Magpie | Lady Shiva | Tobias Whale | Phosphorus Rex | Lunkhead | Humpty Dumpty | Silver Monkey | Key | Bethany Ravencroft | Daedalus Boch | Junkyard Dog | Sapphire Stagg | Matatoa | Anatol Mykros Fully restored and ready for more evil, ‘Marshminion Surprise’ sees EEP attempting to turn humanity into gooey taste treats, but instead transforming Eugene after Evil Cat interferes again. No sooner is abnormality restored than reality television inspires even greater horror when the penguin produces hyper-judgemental talent show ‘The Yay Factor’ before Eugene’s love of a Farmer’s Market leads to EEP’s invention of brain-shrinking fruit in ‘An Epple a Day’. Naturally, nothing goes right and Antarctica soon is imperilled by a giant hairy head… Eugene’s secret passion for footwear inspires the Bad Bird’s next plan for global enslavement in ‘Shoe-Gene’ and results in the good servant being captured by the moustachioed, top-hatted, perfidious puss whose ‘Big Fat Doom-Button’ seems certain to eradicate the top minion’s benevolent guardian jolly unicorn Keith and all his wondrous kin.

Really, really clever, sly, sweet and hilarious. I got this for my 7-year-old for Christmas based on online recommendations, and I'm so glad I did. He loves it, spends time re-reading it to himself when I'm not reading it to him (which is really saying something, since he's not yet at a stage where he enjoys reading to himself in general) - and I also loved it and laughed out loud again and again as I was reading it out loud to him. The adventures of Evil Emperor Penguin (constantly trying to take over the world, and just-as-constantly being infuriatingly thwarted!), his patient octopus second-in-command, No.8, and his incredibly sweet minion Eugene - not to mention his ultimate nemesis, Evil Cat - are perfect for kids but ALSO perfect for adults raised on Pinky & the Brain, with a similar sense of humor. So much fun! The Dark Knight Rises: League of Shadows ( Bane, Talia al Ghul& Barsad) | Catwoman | John Daggett | Phillip Stryver | Ra's al Ghul | Scarecrow

Reviews

More upset occurs after the unwary penguin plugs in the ‘Evil Printer’ and reality starts rebelling, even as the discovery of ‘Flegburt’s True Calling’ triggers fashion, shopping and a major career change after which brainwash chemical ‘Shampoogene’ is unleashed. It’s meant to clean humanity’s heads… and brains!… but there’s a little unwelcome side effect… Batman Unlimited: Mechs vs. Mutants: Penguin | Mr. Freeze | Cheetah | Hush | Mad Hatter | Two-Face | Bane | Chemo | Killer Croc | Clayface | Joker | Dr. Kirk Langstrom Evil Emperor Penguin (EEP) has grand plans to take over the world with the help of Eugene, his adorable (and not-so-evil) minion yeti, and his octopus butler, Number 8. It's just that his plans never seem to quite turn out the way he planned. In this collection of misadventures he gains an archnemesis, loses and gains a minion, gets a visit from his sister, and struggles to compete for world domination.

Batman vs. Robin: Court of Owls ( Samantha Vanaver, Talon, Owls Lieutenant& Talon Warriors) | DollmakerBatman: Soul of the Dragon: Nāga | Kobra ( Jeffery Burr, Schlangenfaust, Lady Eve, King Snake& Rip Jagger) | Ben Turner | Shiva | Richard Dragon | Jade Batman Ninja: Joker | Harley Quinn | Catwoman | Gorilla Grodd | Bane | Penguin | Poison Ivy | Deathstroke | Two-Face

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment