276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Platform9Co 2018 World Book Day T-Shirt Children's Books Costume Ideas T Shirts Boys & Girls

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Creative design for book lovers and bookish people. Additionally, it is the perfect design to show up on World Book Day. There is more variety of designs in my shop. Find it in book lovers album. The Grinch Christmas Schedule Funny T-shirt, My Day I'm Booked Grinch Christmas shirt, Christmas t-shirt, Grinchmas Christmas Gift World Book Day 2023 takes place on the 2nd of March, so if your child’s school is taking part, browse our fun collection of costumes and accessories based on popular book characters. World Book Day is celebrated in schools across the UK, often with lots of book-themed events and fancy dress. So, whether they’re a fan of all things Disney, the wizarding world of Harry Potter, or superheroes from their beloved comic books–our World Book Day range has tons of options that’ll bring stories to life. Perfect Author and Writer Gifts. For people who like going to book club meetings, libraries and bookstores. This also makes a great present for National read a Book day, World book day and National reading day. I See Trees Of Green Red Roses Too Shirt , What A Wonderful World Tee, Tank with Poetic Sayings, Earth Day, Nature Lovers Gift, Plant Mom

Reading is Dreaming With Your Eyes Open Shirt, Book Lover Shirt, Teacher Shirt, Librarian Gift, Reading Tshirt, Teacher Appreciation GiftThe Grinch Christmas Schedule Funny Sweatshirt, My Day I'm Booked Grinch Christmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Sweatshirt, Grinchmas Sweatshirts Its A Good Day To Read Shirt, Books Shirt, Book Lover Shirt, Literary Shirt, Bookish Shirt, Reading Top, Librarian Shirt, Book Lover Gift Book Bestie T Shirt, Bookish Gift, Somebody's Fine Ass Book Bestie T-Shirt, Book Club Booktok Merch, Gift for a Reader, Bookish Stuff Read

Just put your child in a flowery dress or a navy pinafore dress, with a white shirt underneath and you have one of her looks. 16. Super Soccer Boy Read a book, grow mind, feel better and more positive too. Reading is so important for their healthy ... it's amazing for health benefits, including helping with depression, cutting stress, and reducing the chances of developing Alzheimer's later Lovely design featuring a young woman reading a book and the quote "I can't imagine a day without reading". It's a Good Day to Write Shirt, Author Shirt, Writer T-shirt, Gift for Author, Gift for Writer, Book Lover Gift Shirt, Poet ShirtThe World Will Be Saved And Remade By The Dreamers Sweatshirt,Throne Of Glass Hoodie,Sarah J Maas Sweater,SJM Sweatshirt,Aelin Quote Sweater Happy national book day! This cute white kitten is resting on a pile of pink books, perhaps he read too much? Another popular World Book Day costume idea is Dr Seuss's The Cat In The Hat and thankfully if your child is desperate to go as their favourite character you can pull the outfit together really easily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment