276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ION Audio Air LP - Vinyl Record Player / Bluetooth Turntable with USB Output for Conversion and Three Playback Speeds - Natural Wood Finish

£59.95£119.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Your opinion of the ION Audio Air LP's sound quality is likely to depend on what you expect from it in the first place.

The bluetooth capability is simple to use and have had no problems connecting it to any of my devices. It even comes with its own software to convert your record collection to other digital music formats. It’s very high pitched and scratchy sounding - I’m not sure how to stop that and only play through my speakers. USB turntable pioneer Ion Audio has now combined both worlds with the Air LP turntable, which marries vinyl adoration with the convenience of Bluetooth streaming.This package is for a pair of Evolution Audio RZ15A V3 Speakers, a Gorilla GSS Kit, which is 2 x heavy duty speaker stands and a carry bag for the speaker stands, and 2 x 6m XLR cables to connect to a mixer or. This highly innovative design combines the audio quality of vinyl with modern day technology to create one of the most versatile turntables on the market.

The integrated Bluetooth connectivity means you can wirelessly stream your favourite vinyl records directly to a Bluetooth-enabled speaker. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.The lp player hooks up via Bluetooth to my speakers, however I can hear the actual lp player playing the music at the same time my speaker is. The Air LP not only comes with lots of ports for cabled connections but also features Bluetooth for wireless audio transmission to headphones or speakers. The ION Audio Air LP makes it on to our list of the best Bluetooth turntables, but is it right for you? If you need advice or support for your product, please in the first instance contact the support provider using the number on this support page.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment