276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beyond the Story: 10-Year Record of BTS

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the standout features of this book is the inclusion of QR codes, allowing readers to access additional content online. This interactive element enhances the reading experience and makes it easier to dive deeper into BTS’s music and visual creations. The comprehensive timeline and album information serve as a valuable reference for fans who want to revisit key milestones in the group’s career. Not that we were doing it for the money necessarily, but I wonder if we should’ve at least been paid enough to buy a meal, and a lot of times we weren’t paid even that.”

If history books are the answer sheet to the present, then our sunbaes (seniors) who did music before us are our answer sheet, right? However, with us, we had to deal with an additional something else.” I couldn't be glad in the moments I was supposed to be glad, and I couldn’t be happy in the moments I was supposed to be happy.” The K-pop juggernaut known as BTS has dominated the American music scene in an unprecedented way. The group’s seven members — RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook — have performed at the Grammys and the American Music Awards, and most of their music videos have over 1 billion views on YouTube. Dreams actually come true, that's crazy. I still can't believe it, an actual book written by bangtan themselves along with that Weverse Magazine journalist ahhh we're always eating good in this borahouse god bless!

2. Schedule in Active and Passive Recovery

Positives, though. Despite me not being a big fan of the author, he does seem to know the subject well. If only the framing would have been shifted from the growth in success to the personal growth the members have gone through during the time the book spans, it could have been much better. As things are, this is left mostly to the sidelines despite the book's unearned sentimentality. The limited information released drove fan discussions on social media about the author and subject of the book. [8] Some noted the book's unusual release date, July 9, falls on a Sunday, when most books are traditionally released on Tuesdays. [9] Others predicted that the book's massive initial print run of 1 million and short period of time between announcement and publication suggests a famous author. [8] There was a strong sense of being rewarded. That we’d done something together as a group⸺I was overwhelmed by that feeling, I think.” i don't really have much to say because it's their life and i can't critic their story. but i'm grateful for everything they did to me and the millions of armys out there. i will continue to support every step of theirs from them as a group to individual soloists 🫶 With BTS currently on hiatus due to military conscription, its members are pursuing solo projects. For Suga, that means a bold new rap album and sold-out arena shows.

edit 16/7/23: look, i love my boys, but i know for a straight fact that they are not that colour... please stop whitewashing them my lord, they match the paper😭 I've actually seen BTS live 2 times before and they were both the best days of my entire life. My first time seeing them was in Berlin for their Love Yourself tour in 2018 (which was also my very first kpop concert) and the second time was in Paris for their Speak Yourself tour in 2019. I still remember the chills I got when I saw them on stage and when my fellow ARMY were cheering for them. In 2022, BTS released an anthology album of their nearly decade-long career called Proof. The single from the album, “Yet to Come”promises there will be more amazing things to come ahead for BTS. The septet just finished their concert in Busan for a showcase for the bid for the 2030 World Expo, and it might be the last time that they perform together in a while. I think it's no surprise to anyone that I finished this in one sitting, not even leaving my room to eat or drink water.Music BTS’ Suga on going solo, his love of hip-hop and the band’s future: ‘We’re real brothers, period’ Beyond the Story: 10 Year Record of BTS is a 2023 biography about South Korean pop group BTS. The book is written by Kang Myeong-seok and BTS, and translated into English by Anton Hur in collaboration with Clare Richards and Slin Jung. It was released on July 9, 2023. [1] It’s a model that has paid off. Though K-pop still evokes images of impressive polish and unison performance, newer groups such as Seventeen, Le Serrafim and Tomorrow X Together have been able to develop a model which matches feats of dance athleticism with more vulnerable, personal lyricism. This allows them to be both relatable and aspirational for worldwide audiences. Beyond The Story is finally out and as promised it is an astounding record that delves deeply into Bangtan's active years before and after their debut in 2013. It all starts from the dorm full of trainees and it shows how much these people have grown, both personally and musically, throughout all these years.

I had such a great time reading this! It was wonderful to hear the members’ perspectives on the different ups and downs they’ve had as a group. There’s also a big emphasis on explaining their thought process behind different songs and their lyrics, which I really appreciated. The book isn’t all celebratory, it definitely does touch on moments of other people in the industry being disrespectful towards them, targeted hate campaigns, and also moments where BTS made mistakes, but that doesn’t overwhelm the story. They also go in depth with explaining how overwhelming their international success became and why they almost decided to disband at the beginning of 2018. The book, which unwraps around interviews with the stars, is published in 23 different languages including Korean, English and Japanese. When people kept asking us when we were debuting, to a trainee that’s really... that question is like a knife to the heart.” i absolutely cried my way through this book and devoured everything up. and when i mean crying, i full-on sobbed. 🥹

7. There’s Hope In Storytelling

If I didn’t love them enough before, I love them even more now. Their message. Their values. Their purpose. Icons. 💜 YouTube videos featured members dancing, rapping, spending Christmas together; individual vlogs were made in the style of confessional interviews; Jin launched his own “Eat Jin” vlog in which he filmed himself eating. And then one day, I randomly watched the Boy In Luv music video on YouTube and my ARMY journey started right there and then. There's literally no kpop group or artist that I don't stan or enjoy listening to, but BTS will ALWAYS be number 1 for me. Their vast and diverse discography filled with songs about self-love, self-acceptance, self-discovery, friendships, relationships and so many other important issues along with their sincere lyrics, their outstanding performances and their humble, entertaining and genuine personalities are just SOME of the reasons why BTS will always have a special place in my heart. At the end of the day, BTS has seven members. I believed the team couldn’t stay together if even one of us left.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment