276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack (60cm x 115cm Grey Mesh/White Fixings)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Really impressed with the screen, it fits perfectly and works very well (even for my large Maine Coon!), I'll certainly be recommending it to other cat owners

They are sturdy products, I have hadone of the cats climbing it and it held very well under her weight. She is not a very big cat but shedoes weight between7 or9 pounds (haven't weight her recently). Thank you so much for the flat cat screen. I moved at the weekend into a bungalow and have had to keep my precious cat inside to keep him safe. Your screen has allowed me to open the door and let some fresh air in. The smaller ones have allowed us to open the top part of our bedroom windows without worrying he will try to jump out. It has also had the added bonus of keeping the old owners cat out! Thank you again. Our custom Flat Cat screens arrived on Friday afternoon. – they’re very well made, a great fit, and work a treat! Right now Chloe is sitting on the window ledge looking out of the window and enjoying the fresh air, and it's also so nice for me to be able to cool down my flat a little!Hi Dominic, Sorry for late "thank you"! The Flat Cat arrived safely last week, was fitted straight away & is absolutely perfect! So pleased, as we can now open the top window in the kittens room from time to time, safe in the knowledge that they can’t escape! It has made our life so much easier, and we are very impressed with the quality of the product, and obviously your prompt & efficient service. Will highly recommend you at every opportunity :-) Many thanks again & kindest regards, Just finished fitting all 6 flat cats and I am so thoroughly thrilled with them. It has been a long time coming to be able to have my windows open and feel the fresh air, Jerry is loving it too They work WONDERFULLY and serve a double purpose keeping my cats IN and any flying insects OUT...don't know how we would have managed because with this lovely hot weather we have to have the windows open!

I am so delighted to have received my window screen. I have fitted it myself and I am disabled and 85 years of age. The service I have had from Dominic was first class.nothing was to much trouble for him. Many thanks. Received the flat cats today and have installed one already. Thanks again, delighted with it (& by the looks of it, so is she). YB. Dublin, Ireland Our flat cat arrived today and was up within 10 minutes. Marley and Sadie are happily enjoying the breeze and watching my son play football in the garden. ThanksI'm attaching a pic so you can see them both having a good nosey. Thanks again for an amazing product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment