276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Golf Laser Rangefinder Bushnell PRO X3 202250

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also worth noting, prices on these rangefinders are changing constantly. I do my best to keep this as up-to-date as possible, but do a little research before you buy to make sure you’re getting the best price. The Best Golf Rangefinders of 2023: I’ve loved both of my Shot Scope GPS watches, first the V3 and now the X5, which is why it pains me to say that their PRO L2 rangefinder is not good.

While it’s not quite the massive leap forward that it’s predecessor the Pro XE was when it came out, they’ve made small improvements that improve the experience. With detailed graphics including a hole fly over feature which is great when playing a new course or a hole layout which can’t be fully viewed from the tee. This device complies with ISED's licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:

NOTE: The last range reading does not need to be cleared before ranging another target. Aim at the new target using the display reticle, press the Power/Fire button, and hold until new range reading is displayed. GLOSSARY

Bushnell followed it up with the release of the excellent mid-tier model the Tour V5 in January 2020. If you don’t have complete trust and confidence that the number on your rangefinder is accurate, the odds are good you’ll completely miss your intended target. Kiss that personal best goodbye! For example, if the true distance is 160 yards, but with a slope of -3%, the Slope compensated ("Play As") range is 156 yards. The display would show this (right): THE ADVANTAGE OF SLOPE +/- WITH ELEMENTS Activating the installed battery: A CR2 battery is pre-installed in your new Pro X3. Before using the rangefinder, remove the battery door as described above. Remove the plastic protective disc from the top of the battery, replace the battery door. The home elevation setting is one of the features new to the Pro X3. This expands on the feature first seen in the Bushnell XE [review HERE]. Bushnell uses this elevation when adjusting yardage for barometric pressure. I’ll discuss the full suite of elements compensation in the next section, but, in short, this lets you know what distance to play relative to your home yardages.As a speaker, the Bushnell Wingman excels in its own right and provides a powerful sound that you can still hear when you are a decent distance away from your golf trolley or buggy. The X3 can give you all the details about temperature, elevation, slope – but if there’s a 15 mph wind in your face? Then the number, as with most slope numbers, is no longer as useful. What are these factors you may ask? Well, they include temperature and altitude, as well as Slope, to give you an unprecedented level of accuracy on compensated yardages making it one of the best golf rangefinders with slope around.

And if you want to know all the details of why we selected each of these, then read on! Take the Quiz! Which Rangefinder is Right for You?

For Technology Lovers

Those other devices have more data, but also rely on USB charging, pairing to an app, and can be more intrusive to your golf game. Is the Bushnell Pro X3 a GPS Rangefinder? Finally we should mention budget. For lasers, GPS watches and GPS devices there are lots of brands that make models at different price points so have a think about how much you are willing to pay. FAQs Does Bushnell make good rangefinders? Now, this has practically become the industry standard for most rangefinders, and the implementation of it in the X3 works as well as expected. Pro X3 is the most powerful golf laser rangefinder ever made, it will give you consistent yardage readings within a yard to flags at 600+ yards.

If the Bushnell Tour V5 is appreciated for its 6x magnification, but the Bushnell Pro X3 becomes more desirable. It has a magnification of up to 7x. This is the same level as its predecessor Pro XE. But in Pro X3 there is a slight improvement in the lens that makes the visibility clearer and more HD realistic. The Slope +/- mode will automatically compute an angle compensated range based upon distance and Slope determined by the laser rangefinder and built-in inclinometer, when a target is ranged. This data combines internal algorithmic formulas dealing with average club use and ball trajectories. The angle compensated range provides direction in playing the shot (i.e., add distance if an incline, subtract distance if a decline). For your Pro X3 to conform to USGA Rule 14-3, the Slope compensated ranging feature must be in the Off position. ELEMENTS Elements Compensation: Compensated distances are adjusted with Elements Compensation. Temperature and adjusted altitude are added to Slope technology to provide more precise compensated distances. They had potential, but I found them to inconsistent to really be able to give them a strong recommendation.I’m also going to provide an alternative option for each one, if you’re open to going with a brand otherthan Bushnell. I’ve reviewed nearly 3 dozen rangefinders on Breaking Eighty, so I have a pretty good idea of what’s worth buying based on your goals. I played nearly every round of golf from the Spring of 2019 to late 2021 with the Pro XE. It still performs like the day I got it, and I have no reason to think the Pro X3 will be any different. this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment