276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HOMESCAPES Super Microfibre Cushion Pad 45 x 45 cm (18” x 18”) Inner Insert Hypoallergenic Synthetic Cushion Filler Machine Washable

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can't recommend the Cushion Guys enough - A friendly chat guided me quickly to a custom cushion filling spec. Companies may claim that their pillow feels like sleeping on a cloud, works well for all sleepers, and stays cool all night. The hotel-style Sweet Zzz Plant-Based Pillow uses a plant-based down alternative derived from soybeans to create a well-cushioned sleep surface. The Sleep Is the Foundation Loft Pillow is fully adjustable, allowing you to customize the design based on your ideal thickness and support levels. Choosing the right pillow is crucial if you frequently experience neck pain — you’ll want to find the right balance between gentle cushioning and even support.

Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). This is largely due to a breathable cotton cover that promotes airflow and helps offset the down’s heat-retaining properties. The Medium/Firm pillow tends to feel more comfortable for side sleepers, since it fills the space between your neck and bed surface. I found two beautiful antique pillow cases which were huge and very unusual shapes so finding an insert wasn’t going to be easy UNTIL I found these guys!org are not affiliated with the National Sleep Foundation, an independent nonprofit based in Washington, DC.

You can machine wash the pillow if needed, but Cozy Earth recommends spot cleaning or dry cleaning instead. The core contains shredded memory foam that provides deep cushioning and close contouring for your head and neck. If you sleep on your stomach, you may find the pillow cranes your neck too high and causes discomfort.Due to the nature of this sleep position, extra padding is needed to cushion the head, neck, and shoulders and ensure even alignment. But it also helps if you take into account where and how you plan to use the cushion; will it be decorative or practical? new bed for the campervan so much more comfortable than the old one, great advice on mixing the foam and memory foam and it being bonded.

The thing I dig most about the Brooklinen Down Pillow line is how each of the firmness options is fine-tuned to different comfort needs. The Quince Premium Down Alternative Pillow captures the luxurious feel of down at a fraction of the cost and without the animal sourcing. We’ve found people who primarily use the side position need thick pillows to fill the gap between their head and downward-facing shoulder, which in turn promotes even alignment. If you’re unsure which type of cushion foam is right for you, take a look at the information below or contact us for advice. So while our first inclination may be to focus on the aesthetics, it’s actually worth turning your attention to the filling inside your printed, patterned or textural cover.Since the core contains a single piece of foam, you should never need to fluff the pillow for shape recovery. If you have any questions that aren’t covered in our FAQs, or need help with a project, we’ll be happy to help. The pillow contains a microfiber fill, and the cover is 100% cotton with a 230 thread count and sateen weave. Certified by ‘REPREVE’ they are made from 100% recycled PET which is commonly made from plastic bottles cleaned from our oceans. OKA now has more than 200 cushion cover designs, ready and waiting to accessorise your home; take a look at our guide to adding colour with cushions to get started.

Remember, asymmetry is always more interesting, so if you do opt for a series of cushions of the same size, display an odd number of them. I had been thinking of getting a new 3 piece suite when a friend suggested replacing the seat cushions instead. Super Standard pillows provide 2 more inches of length for sleepers who need it due to head size, body weight, or propensity to move during the night. Hi Lisa, I would recommend going for size 45 x 45 cm as this will leave you with comfortable cushions that won’t go flat!

Side sleepers on our team felt comfortable with most or all of the inserts in place, and preferred the shredded foam or down alternative inserts on top. Memory foam pillows can trap heat, but most contain cooling gel or another cooling material to counteract that tendency.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment