276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beco Baby Carrier Toddler Carrier with Extra Wide Seat, Toddler Carrying Backpack Style and Front-Carry, Lightweight & Breathable Child Carrier, Toddler Sling Carrier 20-60 lbs (Cool Dark Grey)

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The carrier is super soft and cushioned. While it didn’t fit my small frame very well, we bought it intending for my husband to be the one carrying her (and me carrying our one year old). THE most long-lasting carrier on the market, this ingenious carrier adjusts to fit 1.5-year-olds up to age 7, 8, or 9 yrs and beyond! Whilst most families won’t need to carry for this long, the Easy Feel Extend Plus is deliberately designed to consider families of children with additional needs. I created Baby Can Travel as a way to not only inspire parents to travel with babies and toddlers, but to help them be less stressed about it. On Baby Can Travel, you’ll find advice and gear recommendations from REAL PARENTS! Most of the best baby carriers for toddlers allow you to use the same soft structured carrier from infancy right into toddlerhood without any problems. Depending on your child’s weight, switching to toddler specific carriers may give you both more comfort. As you can see, my daughter was a bit old to be carried, but with the LÍLLÉbabyCarryon is wasn’t a problem. Mei Tai

Beco Gemini Baby Carrier – Beco Baby

First off, the amount of information and safety tips sent with the product was refreshing. I’ve worn newborns but never toddlers so I was slightly clueless on the differences. I have to admit, it’s been really great babywearing again. I missed carriers and having my “baby” close to me. It’s not the same as wearing a squishy newborn in a ring sling or a chubby infant in the SSC but it’s been really nice to reconnect with something I loved so intensely about having babies. The toddler Tula Carrier is a favorite among parents in the know, and is a highly regarded carrier in the babywearing market. Easy to adjust, comfortable to wear, and available in a wide range of colors and patterns, the toddler Tula carrier is not only stylish but also designed to be used for a long time.It should also be pointed out that for children with special needs babywearing into toddlerhood and preschool is a godsend for the families. Toddler carriers that accommodate the weight and height of children up to 60 pounds are filling a need and judging by their popularity, one that is only going to grow as people see the value in extending their babywearing into toddlerhood and beyond.

Beco Toddler Carrier - for Babies and Toddlers up to 60 lbs

This was the first toddler carrier I tried. The Beco, stylistically, is most appealing to me and the options are almost all ones I adore. For the extra fashionable there are “Bekni” carriers made from woven Tekni fabric and they’re TDF (and also a good bit more price-wise). Wraps are the most basic form of carrier, best known for being the most versatile. They’re made from a variety of materials, come in a wide range of styles, and are essentially long pieces of fabric that you tie around your body to secure your toddler safely in place. I am a pretty small-framed person, 5’1″, 115lbs. We bought this for my 3 year old daughter, who weighs 36 lbs, for a trip to Europe.My daughter felt like getting out of her carrier on a family hike in Japan. Features to Look for in a Toddler Travel Carrier By using a travel carrier for toddlers, you still have free hands to chase your toddler instead of pushing a stroller. The darts that make the seat are much deeper/longer on the Beco than on the Toddler Tula. My 5 year old weighs 45 pounds and is 44” tall and he fits very comfortably in the Beco Toddler. We are excited that we will be able to use this carrier with him for a few more years. Choose a carrier that provides good head and body support for your child. Make sure the leg holes are loose enough for your toddler’s thighs, but not so loose that they feel they might slip through. Rome was so busy. Having my son in a carrier made it so much easier. Parent Comfort I have never owned or even worn a Beco before, so I was nervous. But this carrier is so perfect in the following ways:

Beco Gemini Baby Carrier Newborn to Toddler - 100% Organic Beco Gemini Baby Carrier Newborn to Toddler - 100% Organic

Can you carry a 2 year old in a carrier? Is there a toddler carrier for a 3 year old? Can you put a 4 year old in a carrier? Yes, Yes, and Yes I have found that wraps are most ideal for carrying your toddler around when you are doing simple chores around the house. Since they are very adaptable, they can be tied around your body in different ways to best suit your preferences, needs and body type. My favorite thing about the CarryOn is that it’s easy to find in pretty much any print they offer. If I’m being honest, sometimes being able to get the thing I want is more important than other features.They offer a sensible level of padding to the shoulders and waistbands and they fit a wide range of adults – not ideal for Very petite mums, who are likely to find the waistband too deep and bulky. LÍLLÉbabyCarryon Toddler Carrier– A versatile toddler carrier with adjustable features, lumbar support, and the ability to carry children from 20 to 60 pounds. I loved the wider and taller shape of the LÍLLÉbabyCarryon and found it so much more comfortable for both toddler and parent. Best Toddler Carrier for Long Use: The straps were the most comfortable for me, I was carrying a good deal of weight and the padding was generous. No! I wish. I’m too indecisive for that to ever happen. When it comes to aesthetics the Beco is my favorite, though since I began writing this post Líllébaby has released more prints that I love. I just find the Beco prints to be closer to my own taste, they choose modern patterns I would easily put into my home. Líllébaby and Tula are more colorful and playful. Tula patterns are also ones that seem more for the baby than the parent overall. I’ve had K’tan, ergo, Lenny, Tula and now Beco. Not only is this the softest most snuggly carrier it’s by far the most supportive! I have a 20 month, 40 lb, 40 inches tall energy filled little dude who loves to GO GO GO!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment