276°
Posted 20 hours ago

For Your Little One Raincover Compatible with Joie Nitro

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Key specs: Age range: Birth to 15kg (in each seat) | Weight: 11.8kg | Folded size: 78 x 26 x 96.5cm | Includes rain cover: Yes What we love

Traditional pushchairs and travel systems are a great way to travel with your baby in tow, but due to their robust, all-terrain nature, they can often be heavy and bulky, making them somewhat challenging when travelling on public transport. I bought a Red Kite one (called Push Me 2 U) for this exact purpose. It’s great. I even used it a few times in London before coming away cos I could carry it folded in one hand and hold daughter’s hand with the other on Underground staircases” - Rainatnight Our verdictIn the time that we tested the Joie Nitro, we pushed it across 80km of terrain, including pavement, dry bumpy grassland, soft wet ground and up a steep incline. The four-wheel suspension and well-padded seat meant that our mini tester found the whole experience pretty comfortable. We were really impressed with how this fairly budget buggy stood its ground amongst much pricier models. What's the foot brake like? Enrich your baby’s accessory collection with carrycot rain covers which are crafted from long-lasting 250 micron PVC. These covers are super easy to install and need minimum upkeep. The rain covers provide sufficient space for the baby to move comfortably. Enough breathable space is created so that the kid does not feel suffocated inside the carrycot. When she’s not manically tapping the keys of her laptop, Lucy loves nothing more than to cosy up with her Kindle and enjoy the latest thriller, or compete in Nintendo Switch rallies with her daughters aged six and 10. Why you should trust us The Joie Nitro boasts a one-handed recline in four positions including a lie-flat position perfect for napping on the go. How easy is the umbrella fold?

It may be pricey but this luxurious Silver Cross umbrella stroller is a high-quality option that’s built to last. While it’s a little heavier and bulkier than some, it offers significant flexibility in terms of recline features - with a choice of five settings that can be adjusted one-handed to suit your child’s needs as they grow. The basket is deep and spans both seats, so there’s plenty of space for your shopping and essentials. It’s worth noting however that this may not be the best choice for busy city environments as its wider frame may struggle to fit through narrow doors and passageways. As parents of twins and multiples know only too well, travelling with two children can be challenging, especially with toddlers who seek their independence but aren’t quite confident yet on foot. If you’re looking for a basic lightweight stroller suitable for travel, they don’t come much more affordable than the Cuggl Laurel stroller.There’s no sun hood or rain cover included, making it less suited to everyday use, however with an upright, high handlebar, it’s comfortable to manoeuvre through busy crowds before folding up flat when not in use. My Silver Cross Reflex was the best pushchair I have ever ever had. Gorgeous design and is so sturdy and light to push. Son was always so comfortable in it too” - nurseymummyx) Our verdict It’s worth noting though that while compact, umbrella-fold strollers are still relatively long when folded. As such, you may need to bear in mind the width of your boot if you’re planning to store it in the car. What age is best for an umbrella stroller?

Would recommend the Silver Cross Pop or Reflex. I love the big hood and the fact that the seat goes completely flat and can sit bolt-upright. We have the reflex for our holiday buggy and my daughter sleeps so well in it. She’s a tall 3-year-old now and still fits comfortably. The basket is a good size for an umbrella stroller too” - voxnihili The shopping basket under the seat is generously sized, especially for a buggy, but it can be hard to access if the seat is fully reclined. Our tester used a standard foot muff with the stroller in the winter, but be warned, the accompanying rain cover can be a faff to get on, and we'd have preferred stronger fastenings. The hood was also a bit fiddly and could be a bit broader to provide more sun shade during the (brief) British Summer. This is especially key if you plan to use the pushchair from birth when your baby is especially sensitive to the sun.Key specs: Age range: 6 months to 15kg | Weight: 6.3kg | Folded size: 26 x 25 x 110cm | Includes rain cover: Yes What we love Cosatto is well known for its bright, colourful and striking designs and this one is no exception with its fun dinosaur pattern. If you’re looking for a fuss-free travel option, an umbrella stroller is a great solution. Taking their name from their unique style of fold, umbrella strollers fold in on themselves like an umbrella to create a narrow (albeit tall) compact shape.

With a detachable hood and rain cover, the Red Kite Push Me 2U stroller is ready for whatever the weather may bring, with a small mesh basket providing space for a coat or blanket beneath the seat. SECURE & PERFECT FIT - Featuring a waterproof zipper and straps, our rain cover securely seals off rain and prevents it from seeping in. The straps ensure a snug and fixed fit, providing peace of mind during unexpected weather conditions.I second the Joie Nitro. I was using the Mothercare travel system and needed something more lightweight and compact and it's brilliant. Very reasonably priced and easy to manoeuvre'' - HakunaMatataa) Our verdict Mumsnetters know their stuff when it comes to prams. We've got handy guides to the best pushchairs, the best travel systems, the best lightweight strollers, the best double buggies and the best running buggies, as well as the best baby car seats and the best 360 swivel car seats, all featuring product recommendations from parents. Best umbrella strollers at a glance Even while carrying a newborn in a sling, our tester found the Nitro very easy to handle. Its foam handles come up nice and high, and it's light and easy to manoeuvre, almost effortless in fact.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment