276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Al Haramain L'aventure Intense Eau De Parfum 100ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

my buddy at work wears Aventus all the time and I’ve smelled so many different batches of Aventus from him and L’aventure and CDNIM both smell exactly like some of his better Aventus batches and nobody can tell them apart, everybody asks me if we have the same cologne and I’m like. Probably it's biggest rival is Armaf CDNI, which is much more hyped, but I haven't smelled it and can't compare them.

Those are few of the comments I received from people around me - ladies' nose in particular seem to gravitate on this one. The next day i wore the same the jacket i had sprayed it on but i never smelled anything until i was in church. The first time I put it on was around 7pm (19:00), I ended up staying up all night working on a project. I don't understand some self-proclaimed experts here, who comment on almost every perfume, and in most cases they leave negative comments.

I can start out by saying that I love Aventus and I’ve been on tear lately looking for more affordable soloitions. Curious to see what opinions are of Al Haramain's Intense version of L'Aventure which dropped last year. I purchased L'Adventure about two or three weeks ago based on all the positive reviews I have seen and read. I have always been chasing a certain scent that I catch in passing from time to time but am not the kind of guy to ask what someone is wearing. You'd have to be doing a side-by-side shootout to really pick up differences, so for most people it will work just as well as Aventus but is much cheaper.

It does give me that douchey dude in a Lamborghini vibe, though, for sure, so if that’s what you’re going for. In my eyes, this is even better than Creed Aventus nowadays and this smells actually how Creed Aventus used to smell back in the days.Projection could have been better and the sillage is not very strong but it last 24 hours on my skin. When I smell the perfume, it makes me think of an arab sheikh sitting on a table full of money and smoking cigar haha. i honestly felt the urge to ask the guys sitting next to me if it was them until i sniffed my jacket properly.

I would bet money 99% of people would not tell the difference in a blind test of this and Aventus after a 10 minute dry down and most would probably prefer this because it is stronger. Couldn’t tell you how I found myself looking in to L’Aventure, but my first dive into the description didn’t make me think “Aventus”, and it wasn’t until I began to read comments between here, and one or two other sites that I got a glimpse of the hype and popularity. I found both the EDP and the Parfum to be rather dry and scratchy on the opening (I didn't get anything that could be described as 'lemon' (pledge or otherwise! This L'aventure In my opinion is a very nice scent, masculine but not offensive at all, really elegant.

Everyone was saying this is the best aventus clone and how it’s so beast mode but it was gone after about 4 hours on my skin. Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. He passed me some free samples of it too as we spent quite a lot of money that day and I remember bringing it home and trying it a few days later. Reminds me of stuff my Dad wore when I was growing up so perhaps a little dated, not sure if my son is going to like it! This is a tricky one to wear, just like Creed, it’s not really for everyday wear unless you work at a fancy car dealership 😂.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment