276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Letters from Christopher: The Tragic Confessions of the Watts Family Murders

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book annoyed me when he wrote letters to shanann, Bella, cece and nico asking for them to forgive him for killing them! It claims to include never-before-heard information that "even the FBI doesn't know," but there's been major controversy surrounding the book since its release. Oz spotlighted the book in an interview with Cadle, but read an unsettling comment from Shanann's family.

It’s such a shame as this could of been an extremely good read had more time and thought been put into it. The entire value of this book has been built on the premise of the relationship she fostered with C. The only justification he offered for the senseless killings—and the hypothesis seemingly put forward in the Netflix documentary—is that he felt it was the only way to be with Nichol Kessinger, the colleague he had begun secretly dating only a few weeks before. I really wish she would have taken more time to assemble her thoughts through the lens of the relationship she built with Christopher to provide a fresh-take on this horrific crime. I have no idea what the rhyme or reason was behind what she chose to incorporate into the book and what she left out.

Cheryln Cadle lives in the midwest with her husband of 48 years, She has worked in Marketing most of her career however, spent the last 16 years as a fundraiser. The book also has another heartbreaking admission from Watts, who claims that he tried to force Shanann to miscarry her third, unborn child. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Using raw, firsthand footage, this documentary examines the disappearance of Shanann Watts and her children, and the terrible events that followed," reads the Netflix description. If I were to have seen a doctor during my case, then anything I said could've been subpoena by DA's court.

When Shanann had to be somewhere, I always enjoyed taking the girls places or playing outside because it was our opportunity to bond, and still the night before I couldn't stop myself from what I knew would occur the next morning. He had driven 4-year-old Bella and Celeste, 3, along with the body of his dead wife to an oil field an hour away from their family home. There are other books about the Watts family murders that are more worthy of your time and your hard earned money.

He began by claiming that he had killed Shan'ann as revenge after she had smothered to death 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste, but eventually admitted that he had killed all three, then hidden their bodies at the oil storage facility where he worked. She simply rewrote them so HOW can we believe she got any of them correct when so many mistakes made. Cadle's descriptions of her visit with Watts, who we still cannot fathom how he did something so horrific as the killings he did in 2018 were captivating.

Apparently, the family was under the belief that the book would center on Watts' in-prison turn to religion and his "journey to find redemption through Christ," according to a statement. I honestly think I could have done a better job of writing if she would have sent me the information, and I don’t know the first thing about writing a book.Shanann Watts with little Celeste and Bella Credit: Refer to Caption What do Chris Watts’ letters from prison say? Letters from Christopher is a true crime story with important information to put the pieces of the puzzle together for inquiring minds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment