276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All the Things We Never Said

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

it felt like the most melodramatic thing that could’ve happened, the blue whale game meets people who aren’t actually suicidal. But when they realise suicide isn't the only option- it isn't the right option, the course of their lives begin to change. But what can you do if you've already signed your life away? Co jsme si nikdy neřekli, je titulem, který má rozhodně co předat a moc mile mě překvapil a zasáhl. Je to přesně to a ještě víc, co bych si přála od povedené youngadultovky s velkým přesahem🙏🏻 First off, I'm not sure if this book was published before or not, because I found another version of the book published in 2019. I'll be writing my review for this version on goodreads because this is the review I read (incase they really are different books). Tags: Childhood Friends' Relationship, Dysfunctional Family, Infidelity, Social Commentary, Death, Murder, Prostitution, Friendship (Vote or add tags)

Three suicidal teens find reasons to live when they develop friendships while preparing for their ends. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.It seems like a miracle when they sign their lives away to 'mementomori.com'; it seems like their fantasies of escaping this world can finally become an actuality. A tak se přihlásí na stránku MementoMori, která má určit čas i způsob jejich smrti a přidělí jim kamaráda na sebevraždu. A tak se Mehrín, Cara a Olivia seznámí a zjistí, že společně mohou být jedna druhé oporou. Jenže už není cesty zpět. The book has three points of view but it is easy to distinguish between them as they each have distinct voices and personalities. All three girls are struggling yet when they meet each other, even they cannot understand why the others would want to commit suicide and I thought it was so important to see that. That just by looking at someone, even if they are smiling and laughing, they could still be drowning inside. They could still be struggling to cope with everything that is happening in their life. So it’s important not to dismiss someone, just because they look okay. The concept of this book is something I was looking for and I loved how this book focuses more on family and friendship. The writing is so good and beautiful. I liked it when I feel those three girls are really close to me. Like I know them for so long and I just don’t wanna let them go. I’ve been laughing, cussing and almost cried for them. There’s no romance part in this book and I feel okay about it because the main focus was on Mehreen, Cara and Olivia. Being brave and finding the strength to voice our feelings, thoughts take such a big step. But that step, could change everything. Whoever you are, wherever you are in the world, whatever pain you are dealing with, there is help. Talk to your family, friends or professional help or just someone you could trust and am comfortable with. There is so many solutions, it might not be easy, but help will always be there to help. The pain might never go away, but in those hard times, there will be love and comfort when we have somebody to go through it with.

The plot of this story was absolutely amazing and full of twists and turns. The plot was never boring and was extremely fast pace which is what I love. Like I already said, I love that this was told in multiple points of view so we got to see the story through three completely different yet so similar people. Everyone believes that Salil Singh killed his girlfriend, Andrea Bell, five years ago—except Pippa Fitz-Amobi. The chapters of one character (Olivia) are written in verse and the author does an incredible job with it - even though these chapters are probably shorter than the others, I found I read them more slowly because I had to pause every few seconds to marvel at Rahman's genius (and simmer with a tad bit of jealousy, OK I admit it).As a child, she wanted to be a postwoman, but decided to settle for being an author. She has an MA in Creative Writing from the University of Hertfordshire and an MA in Writing for Young People from Bath Spa University, both with Distinction. Stránky mi ubíhaly pod rukama, měla jsem přečteno za dva dny #ctemesyoli . Jen v půlce se to zadrhlo, měla jsem pocit, že se chvíli plácáme na místě. Pak se vše ale zase dalo do pohybu a byla to (emocionální) jízda až do konce💛 . Trošku mě mrzí, že anotace na přebalu knihy prozrazuje hodně z děje, myslím, že bych byla z akce mnohem víc překvapená, kdybych anotaci nečetla, na druhou stranu tomu rozumím, tohle rozhodně čtenáře přiláká. I received this book for free from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. All The Things We Never Said by Yasmin Rahman

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment