276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moroccanoil Body Lotion

£3.365£6.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Made for all skin types, the Moroccanoil Body collection of shower gels, moisturisers and signature perfumes will refresh, revitalise and awaken the senses with each use. I’ve been going to Stonehills for a few years now and, for me, it’s by far the best salon in the surrounding area (and I’ve tried a few! I was not sure what I wanted for my hair so we discussed options and came up with some ideas, I'm glad I trusted her. The scent – amberish-floral – lingers long enough that you smell delicious all day but it’s not completely overpowering.

Moroccanoil are renowned for their game-changing haircare range, but now it's time to discover their equally brilliant bodycare line. AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM PCA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, ISOHEXADECANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 60, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM LACTATE, ASPARTIC ACID, VALINE, ARGININE, GLUTAMIC ACID, SERINE, ALANINE, PHENYLALANINE, THREONINE, LYSINE HCL, PROLINE, ISOLEUCINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, HISTIDINE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, BETAINE, GLYCINE, PCA, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, EUGENOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL. Blending naturally-derived essential oils including argan, Tsubaki and evening primrose oils, the fast-absorbing body moisturiser helps to soften skin for a smoother, more radiant-looking effect. The only bad thing was when we were speaking about early 2000 games, I felt bad for laughing during the haircut.

We have been established in the mobile trade since 2002 and ever since 2005 as a private limited company. Naturally packed with essential fatty acids and vitamin E, argan oil leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.

We want to assure you that all items are carefully selected and undergo strict quality control before dispatch. Highly recommend if someone unsure where to get their hair fixed/ revived or looking for a nice change! Had a fabulous complete hair restyle and blow dry with Michael, was professionally advised as to good style for me, his attention to detail was amazing and he advised me of technics and applications used throughout . unpaid/sample/affiliate/ad] It surely must be the case that Moroccanoil didn’t expect, from their beginnings with a bottle of hair smoothing oil, that they’d end up encompassing bath and body as well. Great experience every time I goI am very fusy with my hair colours and cut, but I’ve never been disappointedMichael is wonderful, and he always does a fantastic job with my haircut and colour.A super ingredient, this vitamin, mineral and antioxidant-rich oil is an age-old beauty secret with deeply conditioning properties for the skin, hair and nails.

the person that cut my hair was Andy and boy he did get a challenge with my hair as I have very fine and not much but he has done such an amazing job. The best-selling formula is powered by rich argan oil, which enriches the hair with nourishing hydration and protective antioxidants. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid — skin is nourished, hydrated and invigorated with a boutique collection of body care essentials and personal body fragrances. Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Pca, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Lactate, Aspartic Acid, Valine, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Alanine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Lysine Hcl, Proline, Isoleucine, Histidine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Betaine, Glycine, Pca, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.His professionalism and knowledge exceeds all expectations of a hairdresser and over the years a friend. After years of long, fizzy hair, I put my trust in Jordan to cut about 15"+ off and so very pleased I did. She worked hard for almost 4 hours and asked for opinions from her seniors when needed, very professional. Dedicated to providing the highest quality hair and body products, Moroccanoil has grown into an iconic beauty brand.

Including two argan oil-powered formulas, the set features the iconic Moroccanoil Treatment Oil and a Moroccanoil Body Lotion. Also, if you are looking for someone to patiently cut you children's hair and make them look good too then Jamie at Stonehills is the best person for it. Many products with the Premium Beauty badge are also used by professionals in salons and spas but are designed and available for home use.

Lovely team, everyone is so smiley, they all seem to have a lovely working dynamic and you feel very comfortable in the salon. There were loads of chatting and laughing and for me, who's job is talking to people, I just wanted some quiet time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment