276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carson 10x42 VP Series Full Sized Waterproof and Fog-proof Binoculars

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I told him how much I paid for them and that I got them in 2 days in the states, he was astonished.

Good light gathering ability is important because quite often you will find yourself in situations where the lighting is sub-optimal, especially in thickly wooded or forested areas, early in the morning just before or at sunrise or late afternoon when most birds and other animals are at their most active. They feature a lightweight and ergonomic design, making them easy to hold and use for extended periods of time.

This cookie is set by WPML WordPress plugin and is used to test if cookies are enabled on the browser.

Today Carson Optical is a leading supplier of consumer optics and their portfolio includes microscopes, monoscopes, rifle scopes, telescopes, night vision devices, magnifieers, lens cleaning kits, tripods as well as a large range of binoculars.This is the area where the ED glass used in these optics should make a difference as it should help to minimise the amount of chromatic aberration (color fringing). I had tried Eyeskey 10x42 professional waterproof binoculars but had trouble with their field of view and the focusing knob. The 3D Series of roof prism binoculars from Carson is their flagship range, which as you would expect have many top end features like phase correction coatings on the prism glass as well as fully multi-coated optical elements. Established in 1990, Carson Optical began life in the basement of the founders mother's house in Long Island, where Richard Cameron imported and exported a wide array of products between the US and Japan.

In addition the 10x42mm TD-042ED model uses ED ( extra low-dispersion) glass that further increases optical performance and enhances their light transmission. This makes them a great value for money, providing you with everything you need to get the most out of your binoculars.The neoprene cover fits the binoculars well and they can be easily wrapped inside even with the eyecups fully extended and with the Interpupillary Distance set to maximum. I also like that the objective lenses are set fairly deeply within the body (about 5mm) - which helps to protect them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment