276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SABAJ A30a Built-in Professional Hi-Fi Power Amplifier with Latest DSP Chip and ST High Performance Amplifier Chip, Supports 32Bit/768kHz, LDAC/aptX-HD/AAC/SBC, 200W×2POWER, with Remote Control

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The handles are very useful too as I have moved the unit around and tried it on a few different setups. Later on I connected a Wii Mini streamer to the same optical input and it worked fine with every SPDIF Sense level value I tried (even with 1). Probably if you have a high quality DAC that you can use as preamplifier a NC252MP final amplifier could be a wise choice. com/LiNKFOR-Bi-Directional-Converter-Splitter-SoundBar/dp/B08DXTJLQH) and is able to support up to 192 KHz sample rate as displayed by both the DAC and the Sabaj A30a.

SABAJ A30A FDA Amplifier 2x STA516BE AX5689 - Audiophonics

From my point of view, drivers and firmware can make or break a device much more than anything else.The reason why most preamps include both digital and analog inputs is simply because most of us have both digital and analog sources. I suspect any sound limitations are still with BT5 instead of running a wire inconveniently in the office. When I swap out the Bifrost and have it go to the Sabaj with male USB A to male USB-C at the other end, it is unrecognized. Not travel, but in the second house in State College, or perhaps to replace my aging TEAC DAC in the main audio system.

Sabaj A30a announced | Headphone Reviews and Discussion

I initially connected the Sabaj A30a to a Chromecast Audio device using the analog input of the amplifier. L. It is a high-end product equipped with high-quality audiophile-grade components and using revolutionary. My A30a uses two USB ports on my PC, one is connected to the SMSL PO100's DDC and its OPT/COAX output is connected to the A30a, the other is directly connected to the A30a's USB input. However, in the midsummer season, the room temperature reaches 28°C even with the air conditioning on, and the A30a gets quite hot.I’m pretty sure that the Sabaj has my dacs beat (DC-1 and XMC-1) and my amps beaten too (SA250, XPA1L and PA-1s).

Sabaj - Audiophonics Sabaj - Audiophonics

I'm coming out of the Creative X7, and from my subjective taste, there is a clear improvement in sound quality, so in that regard, I'm quite satisfied. For class D amplifiers, it must be separated (-) pole to avoid a short circuit that can destroy the amplifier. With its 2x170W under 4Ω, it will allow you to accompany even the most demanding speakers, while providing a particularly convincing sound reproduction, both accurate and rich. Due to its CNC aluminum shell, temperature control is greatly improved to heat dissipation capacity. It is equipped with premium components such as a high-precision volume chip, stabilized power supply circuit, high-quality Japanese audio sockets, and many more for a rich sound experience.Of these, only the SE (single-ended) type and PSE (parallel single-ended) type are capable of high-level input through speaker output. I'd tried to pair the digital amplifier Sabaj A30A via the USB-C input with a Raspberry Pi Zero 2W loaded with Picoreplayer 8. With most modern Class-D amplifiers, if they have an analog input, it's because an analog input and A/D converter were added to accommodate analog sources. From what I can see this amplifier only has a LP filter on the subwoofer output but not a matching HP on the main output. And now this model, if the A30 is anywhere near as good as my A20, it’s a safe bet for me to power my desk speakers.

SABAJ A30A - SoundFoundations SABAJ A30A - SoundFoundations

I also believe that at low volume most amplifiers (at least the decent ones) perform more or less the same.The scenes above are perhaps a 100,000 fold difference in lux (moonless night, very little light pollution--it looks like a long exposure) vs a sunny day. Just wanted to add the only thing I would like to have revised is the ability to go full range and select the sub xover. I currently have mostly vintage gears: a 1991 Sony receiver (STR AV 920,100+100 RMS Watts), a 1983 Marantz PM 550 DC (65+65 RMS Watts), a 2005 Rotel RSX-1067 (a 25 kg beast of AV receiver with 120+120 Watts when using 2 out of the 7 channels) and a more recent (2020) Denon DRA 800H (145+145 Watts on 4 Ohms). Two additional considerations: 1) I’m in my early sixties and my earring is not that selective anymore; 2) no comparisons have been made playing music loud. Everything worked fine at the first connection, however from the menu structure shown on the (nice and clear) display I realized that the Sabaj was NOT updated to the latest firmware release.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment