276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse: The Art of the Movie

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Published March 8, 2023 Your First Look at ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse: The Art of the Film’ Grab a peek at the official behind-the-scenes tie-in book to Sony Pictures Animation’s ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’! Superstar creators Greg Weisman and Humberto Ramos' all-new series teaming up Peter Parker and Miles Morales arrives on March 6. It goes without saying that I am very proud to have contributed to the making of this film, and a large part of the satisfaction is because of the great opportunity to work with all the amazingly talented artists who created just astounding art pieces for this movie. i wish it had a bit more character concept art in it that was posted on social media tbh☹️ but i enjoyed sosoxomyuchcuuhh so much!

This comprehensive Spider Verse Art Book, a 224-page hardback gem, is your access to the incredible world of Sony Pictures Animation's eagerly anticipated sequel to their Academy Award-winning animation marvel, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. The Spider-Verse movies have always progressive, in terms of showing a positive depiction of multiple cultures, even when approached through the outlandish nature of jumping through dimensions such as Mumbattan of Earth-50101, a cross between New York and Mumbai.In related news, Metro Boomin assembled his musical superheroes in the soundtrack album for Across the Spider-Verse.

Be prepared to delve into a world where every page reveals a new secret, and each artistic rendering is a testament to the intricate detail that constructs Spider-Man's world. The Machines, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: The Art of the Movie, The Art of Love, Death + Robots, The Art of Captain Underpants, and The Art of DreamWorks Animation. This wonderful 224-page hardcover movie companion is packed with loads of gorgeous concept art from the movie.Written by Ramin Zahed, the new artbook—coming in the wake of the highly demanded artbook for the original Spider-Verse movie—is out next week, and gathered concept work from across the creation of, well, Across the Spider-Verse, alongside commentary from key creatives and artists about the process of designing the latest film. It goes beyond aesthetics, offering a journey through the shapes and personalities that make each character in this Spider-Verse truly unique. As is always the case with these art-books, it always feels like there is never enough to go through everything the film offers as there is one long dissection over one sequence from Across the Spider-Verse, which is actually the most striking scene where Miles and Gwen are reunited and have a touching moment on the clock tower. The figurine shows him suspended in mid-air as he shows off his web-slinging prowess in a sleek black superhero suit that he wears in the new film. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse: The Art of the Movie takes readers behind the scenes to showcase the art and artistry of Sony Pictures Animation's highly-anticipated sequel to 2018's Academy Award-winning animated feature, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. I follow all of the people worked on that movie, and luckily was able to see most of the work done but damn , it is not a good art of book. Source Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse - The Art of the Movie is a book that features concept art created for the 2023 Sony Pictures Animation animated feature film, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.

It was a great book, filled with a lot of beautiful artworks but I was disappointed after reading into the spiderverse art book recently, because I felt it was much better. One of the treats from this book are showcasing sequences that were cut out of the film, such as The Bar with No Name – originated from the pages of Marvel Comics – where Spot supposedly interacts with Hammerhead and other villains. Released on July 3, 2023, the book also includes interviews with production artists about the making and production of the film. Every design aspect of nearly every character is explained in depth and was really cool since every shape is intentional!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment