276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro Gaming Pictureka! Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have the chosen player to begin the game start by rolling the dice and drawing a card that corresponds to the color on the dice.

The teams are now joined by their parents whom in this round were dressed up like one of the Pictureka characters. In round two, the parents played separately. Each of then had 60 seconds to run through the "Pictureka Maze" and find up to six characters announced by Cory. The characters must be placed into the team's colored bin to count. For each correct character they find, they score 20 fish points for a possible grand total of 120 fish points.

Play Round & Round

The mission cards aren’t used in this game so they are removed from the table. Shuffle the picture cards and give them to the oldest player to start the game. Before the game begins decide which range of letters you are going to use for the game. For example you can play letters A-M or C-O.

I do give the game credit for creating four different games that you can play with the cards. This gives you some options on how you would like to play the game. In particular I liked that it included speed games and games that give you time to think without having to be the fastest player. This is good for younger children and people who don’t like speed games. I personally preferred the two speed games but there are a lot of people that hate speed games. Red mission cards are the ‘My Tile’ card, which requires all players to have a specific tile. Players then compete to be the first to find the object listed on the mission card. Shuffle the picture cards and place cards facedown on the table to form a 5X4 grid. Shuffle the mission cards and turn the first card face up. Whichever players makes the best face gets to start the game. If a player shouts at ‘Pictureka’ and then fails to point out where the mission objective is, this would be a good example of a player ‘cheating’. While not as bad as Pictureka! Flipper, I didn’t feel the card game was as good as the original either. It is an okay game but feels more like a family game than anything else and can get pretty dull for adults. It is nice that the game has four different games to play with the cards but the games are pretty similar with there being only slight differences.Put the card face up in front of you, then ask another player to flip the timer and shout when you're out of time. Pictureka is an example of how board games designed for kids can be really beneficial in developing different skills. Whilst also being great fun too. Play a card of that color (if you see an arrow, remember to switch or flip a tile before you play). The arrow pointing in both directions means you need to switch out the location of two tiles on the board. This is a slight different version of Clue. As a spy, your goal is to reveal secrets and you have to walk around a map to find the clues. It has a good number of levels and is quite nice.

It's always an excellent service with brilliant products at a very competitive price - will use again! The problem with the four games is that they aren’t that different when you really think about it. The only differences between 8-Away and Alphabetti is whether players have their own cards and if you match a mission or a letter. The non-speed games are a little different. Matchureka adds a matching/memory element to the game but uses the same basic gameplay from all of the other games. I didn’t particularly care for it since I don’t really like memory games. Finally Cow’s Creative Combo just has players find three cards from their hand that match a mission. Decide how many rounds on each different colored card that you will play, with the more rounds chosen, the longer the game. If you’re only interested in receiving the newest games this is the box for you; guaranteeing only the latest games! Buy New Releases Box »It’s a great game and a nice hobby. You can work your memory and vocabulary and now you can find online opponents. If you want to know a bit more about it before playing, you can read my review here. Playing board games since I was 8, I created a passion for different styles such as Strategy, Cards, Family and Role Playing Games. PICTURE GAME: Kids playing the Pictureka! game must find things fast or find them first! If they find the object(s) from their mission, they keep the card. The player with the most cards wins If the current letter is A the player could point to the red card and say “ankle”. The player would then take the red card to indicate that they won one of the rounds.

One specific thing that players can do is when the red cards are in play. In this case, only give one tile to each player if there are five or more playing. The level playing field the game provides will help younger players make memories of adults and older brothers and sisters scanning frantically trying to he first to find the objective and shout Pictureka! If you're first to find a picture that matches the mission, shout Pictureka! and point at it. You get to keep the card. Before flipping a card over, each player bets on how many images they can find on the board that fit into the card's category.If at any point someone catches a player cheating, then other players can point them out to other players by shouting ‘ Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire’! Blue mission cards are the ‘Find it First’ cards which require players to be the first to find a specific object on the tiles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment