276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Five Survive: AN INSTANT NUMBER 1 NYT BESTSELLER AND SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER! An explosive crime thriller from the award-winning author of A Good Girls Guide to Murder.

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maddy and Simon were probably my favorites, I just liked them both a lot. Simon more so than Maddy, because I feel he had more personality and he made me laugh multiple times. Reyna used to be one of my favorites because she seemed nice and fun but then some things were revealed and let's just say, she isn't one of my favorites anymore. Red Kenny and her friends’ spring break road trip veers off course when they are detained by a sniper.

Arthur was eh. I didn't really see much personality in him, but he was kind to Red, which was nice to see. Redford Kenny or Red. Her story had me bawling my eyes out. She deserves so so much better. She deserves everything 😭❤️That scene with Red and her mother was so beautifully written and I was just crying and crying while reading that part. It really was a lot painful. The police and the residents of the town believe and know that she was killed by a man named Sal Singh. It is the popular opinion that he was the one responsible for this crime that shook the area to its core. The murder was local news for weeks and the town itself seemed swallowed up by this horrible incident. Everyone believes that Salil Singh killed his girlfriend, Andrea Bell, five years ago—except Pippa Fitz-Amobi.The beginning of this book was fairly exciting and really captured my interest. A group of six young adults are in a motor home heading for a spring break trip. They take a series of wrong turns and end up stranded in the woods in the middle of nowhere with no cell service. Then someone shoots out all of their tires and their gas tank. They are given a walkie talkie and are given a short amount of time to come up with the answer to a secret or they will be killed. Who is holding the secret? Is there a mole in their midst? And you know, it does start out that way. People are in good spirits. They're excited for the trip to get underway, but then they get lost. She ended up working on the murder case and was able to come up with answers with the help of Ravi Singh. Now she’s doing what she can to prevent the media from doing whatever they can to rewrite what really happened. I liked this book. I liked Red's character development, and I liked how fast paced this book was. Regardless of how fast paced it was, it did however feel a little slow in some parts, leaving me to skim read over the descriptions of items like a mirror. I liked how it developed, I liked the ending and plot twists. I guessed 2 of them, which I was proud of myself for, however I did not see all the others coming!! It's Spring Break and 18-year old, Red, and her five friends, Maddy, Oliver, Reyna, Arthur and Simon, are traveling from Pennsylvania to the Gulf Coast of Florida in an RV.

She decides that the only way to do this is to put on a podcast and talk about it. Pippa’s able to make the true crime podcast with Ravi’s assistance, and it’s out just a short time before going viral. Now Pippa has not only something to say, but more followers than ever. Red and her friends are on a road trip from Philadelphia to Gulf Shores, Alabama. It’s a long drive in an RV but it’s Spring Break and spirits are high. That is until they take a wrong turn and the RV comes to a halt in the middle of nowhere at night. It soon becomes apparent that it wasn’t a pothole or stray shard of glass that blew out the vehicle’s tires, but a gun. Somewhere in the dark, someone is watching the group. The sniper knows exactly who they are. And worse still, he doesn’t intend to let anyone leave until one of the group gives up a crucial secret.Reyna- Yeah no. Wasn't a fan. She's forgettable. Her sob story had no effect on me, I don't like cheaters. Overall, my expectations for ‘Five Survive’ were well exceeded; that scene with Red and her mother at the end?? I was crying like a baby, it was so beautifully done. Everything was tied up perfectly, while still leaving an open end for us to decide what happens, possibly my favorite way for a book to end. As the tension climbs, the people inside the RV begin turning on each other. Will they all be able to make it out of this alive, or will only five survive? If you love true crime, murder mysteries, and unstoppable young women, this is the perfect easy-read thriller.”— Business Insider

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment