276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 92176 Ideas NASA Apollo Saturn V

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perhaps a decade ago the novelty of receiving LEGO representations of the astronauts in the form of plain white nanofigures would have been enough, but the fine prints that capture a great amount of detail from their suits is remarkable and truly elevates the quality, finish and authenticity of the entire set that much further. crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with models from the LEGO ® Space range - Up to Space! If your product is faulty, you can lodge a replacement via our Missing/Faulty Component Request page.

You can now keep this 1969 piece LEGO® set dust-free and protected in our custom display case with the option to upgrade your display to include a rocket launch inspired background design. Light My Bricks products contain small parts and batteries that may represent a choking hazard for small children. This was a first for me (with decades of Lego experience) and I made sure I opened the bag and decanted the contents properly. Three nanofigures are included to represent the three-man teams that the Saturn V transported into space from 1968 and to the moon from 1969 to 1972. I’ve read that 21309 sells for more because it was the original production model, but from what I’ve seen, 92176 is often listed for more.At the same time, for the solidity and relative simplicity the completed model achieves in appearance and exterior construction, there’s still likely more expertise and intuition that has gone into 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V than can really be understood or realised. One piece was missing (I suspect that another piece of equal weight was included in the pack by mistake). Contact Us LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies. From what I understand, they are nearly identical except for one piece that was changed in the rereleased version.

It contains three separable stages, including the S-IVB third stage with a lunar module and an orbiting module. We recommend re-using the packaging the item was sent in, if this is not possible you need to ensure the item will be well protected and kept dry in transit. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies. Unless otherwise stated, all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is © 2017-2024 iDisplayit. Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.I might consider adding additional USB connectors or longer cable connectors between stages, when I get around to displaying this properly - as each stage is currently joined together, and makes it easy to accidentally knock other pieces over while trying to place each one. Featuring over 12 individual LED lights, our light kit allows the awesome LEGO Saturn V model to be lit up and displayed either as one enormous model, or three separate stages - you decide! The pieces and wires are very small, thin and feel a bit delicate, but nothing got damaged, even when handled a bit rough.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment