276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oud Orchid 100ml EDP

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has a good performance, quite synthetic and harsh in the opening, too much abroxan for me, but after it goes to drydown it's better. As with any raw material that is both prized and in short supply, synthetic variants have been developed to replace it. Truffles, chocolate, orchid, rum, plums, ylang ylang, white flowers on the base of amber, sandalwood, musk and intoxicating incense.

After about half an hour I can't stop smelling my wrist; it makes me feel like a mysterious character out of a novel or an RPG game, a I can't really tell apart any notes, so it seems quite well blended, but there's still a lot going on.One more thing: the Orchid’s throw – the distance over which the fragrance will diffuse – will increase over time. The original oils are animalic to the point of being feral, but for some they are the pinnacle of the oud experience. If your mukhallat or attar is advertized as containing real oud, but costs under fifteen dollars for a tola, then it does not contain any real oud. I wore this today in 50 degree weather which is cold in Houston, Texas and this blend is so damn amazing! I don't get the mentions of Gucci Guilty Absolute which has that medicinal / band aide smell that resembles Indonesian oud.

I had hugely high, even unrealistic expectations about this one to the point I was preparing to be disappointed and it’s not! But, definitely, the nitty gritties of the style can change, and that can lead to lots of cheating – or should I say, misrepresentation. I can see the appeal of this fragrance as a sensuous oriental, spice-heavy gourmand blend, for the more sophisticated and mysterious set among us.So far it's living up to the hype👍 the scent is just gorgeous and very luxurious as it starts to develop. Oud 24 Hours is not an exact clone but presents a lighter daytime friendly version with a similar feel. Oud Orchid begins with a gourmet treat, composed of exquisite dark chocolate, mixed with orchid and vanilla.

Giving a black orchid as a gift evokes the charm of the unattainable, of the mystery, of the impossible. It's honestly too aggressive for me, and there's something in there that triggers a faint nausea for me. Rareori acestea pot contine inadvertențe dacă producătorul modifică specificațiile produselor fară preaviz sau conțin erori de operare.let it macerate and come back with the feedback,gorgeous scent,a bit all over the place, it has a lot going on ( I don't know if that was intentional but very calm and rich) if they made a concentrated version of this it'd rival some major scents.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment