276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Wheels City Ultimate Garage Playset - Multi-Level Garage with Parking for 90 Cars - Tunnel Jump - Launcher - Shark Obstacle - Gift for Kids 3+ & Color Reveal 2 Pack Assortment

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next, they can pull the lever to launch the cars to race around the loop to see if they will go through the shark's mouth or straight over. Without any add ons then the cars just shoot out onto the floor which is more fun if you have it on a hard floor surface, or as mentioned you can add additional track for them to then move onto other sections - a bit like a train set. Race down through the multi-level garage, catch massive air and stick the landing of the epic tunnel jump.

City parking garage is equipped with a manual car lift and moveable gates, and each floor connects to an awesome high-speed exit chute. It comes in lots of parts and does take a while to get it fully completed and once you do be warned it is enormous! The construction process was well documented and straightforward but not a 5 minute job so care and patience needed but the finished article is sturdy and fun if looked after.It's a huge and really impressive set with optional add ons that can develop into a room filling extravaganza!

When this garage arrives you need to be ready to roll your sleeves up and spend a good bit of time putting it all together.It's made with great attention to detail and thoughtful design, and in bright, colourful, good quality plastics. No batteries are required because there are no light or sound effects and the action is manual including the catapult launchers. The bonus for me - It is storing all the cars that were lying in wait in every room for me to step on.

There’s a long plastic launch lever – if your kids don’t treat it with respect, or if they get into an argument over using it, I can see it getting damaged or broken. There's a cool launch mechanism that sends the cars shooting round the loop the loop and an amazing shark attack which is great fun watching the cars go through. Then rev your engines and pull back the launcher to take on the biggest double lane loop in Hot Wheels City.My Son has quite a few Hot Wheels sets including another massive garage set but apparently this one is cooler because it has the shark and I must admit I can't disagree as the shark popping up in the middle of the garage is a pretty cool idea.

If your children have toy cars you could guarantee that some of them will bound to be Hot wheels cars. A word of caution, if you have children who get easily alarmed by sudden noises: On the very first time we tried the loop the loop (where there is a big spring-powered lever to put down and release the cars) it made quite a noisy 'twang' sound and the cars shot round the loop very fast and it scared my son, who is very sensitive to noises. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.We also found after we had finished building it all, that we had somehow managed to get the car lift inserted incorrectly into the big blue tower, so the car lift didn't travel right to the bottom of the track and the button to release it for the upward journey didn't work. Once we had managed to assemble the garage our son had a wonderful time figuring out how to play with it, using the lift, whizzing the cars through, parking them up. Take the kid-powered elevator to the top, then release the car at each level where there are three activators that randomly trigger the shark to break through and devour the car. Some reviews have mentioned it being easy to break, we have not found this and have been pretty rough with ours but it is worth considering.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment