276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Eye Concentrate 10ml

£5.69£11.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really like the packaging of the Drops of Youth eye concentrate and the roller ball application method.

You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product.Enriched with edelweiss plant stem cells, our unique applicator instantly refreshes the eye contour and smoothes the appearance of lines, bags and fatigue for younger-looking eyes. The packaging of the products in the Nutriganics line is slightly different - the "older" Bouncy Sleeping Mask, for example, has a white cap rather than a black one, while the Concentrate had a different lid and dropper.

It's often found alongside Mica (as a base material) and Titanium Dioxide (as a coating) to give a glossy, pearlescent effect. It has such a super-delicious scent of floral and fruit that I use it for the instant aromatherapeutic kick! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The Youth Concentrate - I started using a daily serum after I experienced unexplained skin flaking at the workplace. And while I didn't review it last year either, the Nutriganics line also had a Bouncy Sleeping Mask too.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). which, while optimal for skin as it matches the skin's own pH, isn't that great for activating exfoliating acids. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants to start off with a good, economical eye treatment!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment