276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Luxuria: A Monster Romance (Shades of Sin Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The heroine, Ophelia, is a born hunter but has been cast out of the group because as a teenager she drew some pictures that represented her sexual desires towards the shades. Seriously, I was one muttered complaint about how slow my human legs moved away from whispering, ‘sorry, Monster Daddy,’ and dropping to my knees to ask for forgiveness.

Anyway, I've been on the hunt for a monster romance, and this one hit the spot with a lot of interesting stuff. I seriously can’t wait, and I’m sad that the vast majority of this author’s work has been reverse harems because that just really isn’t my cuppa. I loved how Ophelia had a back bone and wasn't going to just let Allerick used her like she believed he was.Colette studied both History and Ancient History at university and loves including both historical facts and ancient mythology in her work. Her character almost felt like a real life romance reader had been transported into a book, so she made the best of it. The primal play was a 10-second run through a private garden, no sneak attacks, or delicious tension there. Meanwhile, Allerick was loving the sweet scent of her fear (spoiler: it wasn’t her fear he was smelling), but was getting all protective despite himself. My only complaint is that I wanted to better understand the councils and have a bit more background on that but maybe that will be explored in other books that have Hunters in them.

I craved the monster to be a little more monster-y, and I wanted to know so much more about the history of these seemingly polar opposites. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Croatia, Romania, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.While they may have sentimental value, bibles passed down through the family are not often worth a lot of money.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment