276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Inofolic Alpha – PCOS Supplement for Women, for Life - Female Hormone Balance - 4000mg Myo-Inositol - 100mg Alpha-lactalbumin - 400ug Folic Acid – Powder, 30 Sachets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyway, we’ve agreed to start trying soon. Obviously I have no idea what will happen, or how badly (or not!) my PCOS will impact my fertility! Mio-inozitol je najzastupljeniji inozitol u organizmu. Drugi po zastupljenosti je d-hiro-inozitol. Ova 2 inozitola su različito distribuirana između tkiva i imaju različite uloge u organizmu, pa je njihov adekvatan odnos ključan za pravilno delovanje brojnih hormona koje sekretuju žlezde sa unutrašnjim lučenjem (pankreas, hipofiza, jajnik, štitna žlezda…). Prebiotik alfa-laktalbumin dodatno povećava efikasnost inozitola. I’d been reading about the benefits of myo-inositol and after a 44 day cycle last month I decided to invest in inofolic alpha. I was hoping last month would be a one off as I’d never had a cycle that long before but today is CD36 and still no AF. I’m also using OvuSense, stopped on CD28 though, and this has not detected ovulation.

I just wanted to thank you very much for your Inofolic Alpha. We were having such difficulty ovulating to get pregnant. Our doctor recommended trying Inofolic Alpha. I was diagnosed with PCOS and decided to give it a go. This morning is the 5th month taking Inofolic Alpha, I tested myself as I was feeling different to usual and I was pregnant. So this is just a miracle, and we will look to continue taking Inofolic Alpha throughout pregnancy. It’s an amazing product. Thank You." My partner and I had been TTC since March last year and I have a history of PCOS. I had started using ovulation test kits but would never see a surge so assumed I wasn’t ovulating. I was recommended Inofolic Alpha by a few colleagues and started taking it in June and finally after three months of use, I saw a smiley face on my ovulation test in August and tested positive in September!!! I’m currently 28 weeks pregnant and couldn’t recommend this product enough! Thank you."

Steph149 No worries at all! It’s been busy on our end as well and didn’t have near as many people visiting! Bless your souls, 12 people🤯! I’d have gone mad 😅😂 I only had two adults and 3 kids over and it was enough to have me sweating 😅 It is recommended that all women who are trying to become pregnant, should be on a daily supplement of the vitamin Folic Acid as this has been shown to dramatically reduce the incidence of spina bifida and other related conditions (neural tube defects) affecting the baby. Inofolic ® helps prepare for and support pregnancy in women with PCOS. It helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. If you are suffering from acne, hirsutism ( excessive body hair) or other effects of hyperandrogenism, this is because women with PCOS often have high testosterone levels. Myo-inositol can help to maintain balance in these hormones. Inofolic Alpha can be safely taken throughout pregnancy. Do you have Hyperandrogenism? (increased male hormone levels)

This could include infertility, hirsutism, acne or obesity. Specific treatment might involve lifestyle changes or medication.

Inofolic ® Alpha is successful because it provides you with a unique formulation that contains myo-inositol, folic acid and alpha-lactalbumin. u literaturi poznat kao PCOS, skraćeno od PolyCystic Ovary Syndrome), a koje imaju pridružen BMI≥25 ili BMI≥30, odnosno gojaznim ženama. PCOS se manifestuje kroz jedno ili više istovremeno prisutnih navedenih stanja:

Trofički agens (povećava kontaktnu površinu creva za apsorpciju hranljivih materija i mio-inozitola) Apoteka Online ima potpisan ugovor sa kurirskom službom Daily Express i isporuka se vrši na teritoriji Republike Srbije putem ove službe. Izvoz robe za inostrane zemlje vrši se putem usluge DHL i PostExport.S obzirom na to da je INOFOLIC® prvi i originalni preparat na bazi mio-inozitola, njegovi pozitivni efekti su, pored brojnih zadovoljnih korisnika, potvrđeni i velikim brojem kliničkih studija. Iako je primena INOFOLIC®-a za sada mnogo šire rasprostranjena u ženskoj populaciji, najnovije studije i iskustvo u praksi ukazuju na benefit upotrebe i kod muškaraca, za tretman insulinske rezistencije i infertiliteta.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment