276°
Posted 20 hours ago

USB Electric Heated Pants Heated Legging Trousers 5 Temperature 8 Heating Zones App Bluetooth Control Washable Thermal Heating Pants Insulated Heated Pants Winter Warm Pants for Men and Women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not just for thermal underwear, our HEATTECH functionality is also available across a range of other clothing and accessories to keep you warm through winter and beyond. I look at myself in leggings and waist length jumpers and my proportions look all wrong (36 inch legs). The cotton provides a very comfortable feel, and the elastane allows for stretchiness, adapting the shirt to your body.

With these luxuriously heated HeatPerformance® ADVANCE pants, both your upper legs and the top of your buttocks will be comfortably warm within 5 minutes. Usage: running, cycling, hiking, skating, camping, skiing, fishing, hunting, mountain climbing, outdoor attendance, sports, exercise, daily office work, etc. The trousers feature a classic cargo straight leg design and a comfort fit waist, ensuring a comfortable and unrestricted fit. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.PRODUCT DESCRIPTION The Thermal Skinny Outdoor Trousers are the ultimate cold weather performance legwear for women who feel the cold or want to keep adventuring deep into the winter months, thanks to the form and fleece lining which feels like a hug a. I've been wearing leggings but they aren't that warm and also look a bit odd with the smart jumpers I need to wear on my top half for WFH video meetings. There are 2 battery options, 10,000Mah good for about 4-7 hours depending on how hot you have it, or the beast 20,000Mah model, which will last you 7-13 hours - ideal for camping or hiking. They have applied this process to their whole range, replicating their innovative insulation process to hats, gloves, neck warmers, thermal underwear and even cosy blankets.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). At BERTSCHAT®, we provide a standard one-year factory warranty for all products, including the heated pants.

No one wants to make plans in case he’s not well enough to do anything – and when you’re poor, you don’t tend to plan an awful lot anyway. If you decide not to receive newsletters at all, you’ll have to unsubscribe from all the mailing lists. The heated ladies' hoodie is available in five different colours so there is always a nice model of women's heated clothing for you. V – 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery is the smallest of its kind, so you don’t need to worry about carrying around something uncomfortable.

Another great feature of these leggings that ensures ultimate comfort is their Soft Brushed Inner - this maximises the amount of warm air held close to the skin keeping your legs and toes warmer for longer.

Yesterday, finally, my dad told me to give up as I probably looked too scruffy – and ask my landlord to have a go instead. TOG Thermal Footless Tights, made from an advanced insulating yarn, have a soft-brushed inner pile that maximises the amount of warm air held close to the skin, providing high performance insulation. If you believe that your personal data has been misused, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Feet: Use a ruler or tape measure to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe) Be sure to measure both feet. The trousers are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, making them perfect for outdoor adventures.

For those who still like to wear a short-sleeved shirt but are still looking for women’s heated clothing, the heated bodywarmer is a good solution. Our fleece-lined waterproof trousers are made from high-quality materials to ensure durability and long-lasting performance.

The pants are equipped with no less than 3 heating points; on the upper thighs and on the upper buttocks/lower back a pleasant heat is given off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment