276°
Posted 20 hours ago

40+ Sexy Naughty Temporary Tattoos for Women Ladies- Adult Fun for Lower Back Legs Arms Butt Stomach

£4.785£9.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you go for a tattoo for the first time, it's good to think about it a small tattoo, as it will also be 'lesser the harm' if you don't like the final product, and you also don't know how your skin will react to the ink. Even though I'm still majorly insecure about myself, I'm definitely better off than I was a few years ago. You must know yours pain threshold, as this will help you decide which place on your body is suitable for a tattoo.

Take your time and think it through, because you probably know what you're getting yourself into (both mentally and financially). Take a look at some of the best (or worst) tattoos from the last year and let us know what you really think of this controversial ink in the comments section on Facebook.First pale in color, the tattoo will darken on the skin within 24 to 36 hours for an ULTRA realistic effect .

Our speciality products are our fantastic range of leather journals and writing accessories made from genuine leather. We help families in East Africa as we donate a percentage of our profits to Afrinspire - a not-for-profit organization, that helps educate and provide local facilities to communities in Africa. Decide in advance where you want to have a tattoo, but also keep in mind that some parts of the body are more sensitive and others less so that you can affects the course of tattooing.

Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. I’m an electrician now and I’ve never had to worry about this for any of my other arm tattoos before, but now I am in filthy environments almost everyday (underneath houses, attics, and in the beating sun). We saw some shockingly bad job stoppers over the last 12 months and it’s time we reviewed the worst of the worst.

The tattoos are printed on a 3cm x 3cm square, but the tattoo itself is scaled down slightly for easier application. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

Your designs are printed in beautiful full colour, including white, onto a temporary tattoo material that is skin-safe, and non-toxic.

For optimal application and impeccable results, we advise you to apply your temporary tattoo in a place where the temperature is ideally between 19°C and 26°C degrees. FUN HOT TATTOOS - great for hen parties, weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, girl’s nights out, nightclubs, music festivals, and photo shoots- add these naughty and nice tats to any body part and see where the night or day takes you!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment