276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Micro Machines Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Set - 8 Highly Detailed Vehicles - Autobots - Decepticons - More Than Meets The Eye

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are a different toy made of very tiny cars and playsets, not made by Hasbro (the Transformers products we are seeing and in this article are only licensed from Hasbro). Ownership of the brand has changed throughout the years but those miniature cars are still around today and they have already released many small cars, including a Chevrolet Camaro, which you can currently buy at Target or elsewhere. Micro Machines Transformers 2007 Set - 8 Highly Detailed Vehicles - Autobots - Decepticons - More Than Meets The Eye

New Transformers Micro Machines Sets Available For Pre-Order

I thought that too but the mold is far too round, has gold windows versus Barricades silver, and is a completely different vehicle to Barricades Mustang. The only thing they have in common is the bumper guard, which is just a thing police cars have if they need to ram something. i love this but considering all the g1 micro machines are blind boxed with movie and random cars it ends up being more of a one off noveltyleokearon wrote:I know we are getting vehicles. I would love to see if we are getting robot figures as well

Transformers Micro Machines Playsets Found Never Before Seen Transformers Micro Machines Playsets Found

This Transformers Bumblebee playset comes disguised as a Chevrolet Camaro, which kids can transform into an Autobot garage featuring more than 10 action zones. Kids can navigate three floors of ramps and roadways and combine Bumblebee with other Micro Machines playsets. The set includes an exclusive Decepticon Barricade Micro Machines vehicle.”Anyway, it seems the included vehicle is random, but are the playsets themselves labeled, or is that "blind" also, because that would be a terrible idea!

Micro Machines | Microshq Micro Machines | Microshq

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world. Micro Machines Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Set - 8 Highly Detailed Vehicles - Autobots - Decepticons - More Than Meets The Eye I was just a bit too old to get into Micromachines when they came out initially, but I know they were amazingly popular. I did get some of the Star Wars themed MM later, especially those that focused on EU novels. Right, but saying "Ownership of the brand has changed throughout the years" implies multiple changes since Hasbro bought Galoob in '98. Jazwares has announced that the rumored Transformers Micro Machines line will officially arrive this Spring.Maybe it's already an established connecting configuration with other MM playsets? Something that they're just starting to have for MM "blind" boxes that work as a "build your own base" pieces that get people hooked on building bigger bases (great idea BTW if that's so)? Or something having to do with patent? Now there has been a lot of confusion online from people unaware of the distinction between Micro Machines and Micro Masters. Micro Machines are not a Transformers subline and never were. They are a different toy made of very tiny cars and playsets, not made by Hasbro (the Transformers products we are seeing and in this article are only licensed from Hasbro). Ownership of the brand has changed throughout the years but those miniature cars are still around today and they have already released many small cars, including a Chevrolet Camaro, which you can currently buy at Target or elsewhere. So for those wondering why start with the Bayverse looks, well some molds were already available. TAAO wrote:Just out of curiosity, but what was Hasbro thinking when they were designing the sets? Why wouldn't they have made the boxes cross-compatible and connectable to the Siege, Earthrise and Kingdom figures? I mean they're taking their own IP's and doing nothing to cross sell? Kind of a missed opportunity if you ask me. (But I know no one is.) Variants such as battle-damaged Megatron, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and G1-colored Sideswipe are also “ rumored” to be included.

Micro Machines Bumblebee Playset - Transformers - Autobots

In addition to the above, we have learned that variants such as ROTF Sideswipe (red), ROTF Sideswipe (red with G1 decals), and Megatron (battle-damaged) are also included in the lineup.I'm curious of the idea behind the base pieces than the TF figures. Hope some enlightening can be revealed by Hasbro in the future. It's not anybody, just like the police car it's just one of their other MM's showing off the play features of the trailer. If you've been collecting the latest sets from Jazwares you probably thought series 6 was the end of the basic car line. We got a great Transformers line early last year but nothing new from the main car line. It looked to me like the line was ending. I was happy to get the new micros from Jazwares but I wanted to see more car manufacturers in micro size

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment