276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Complete Crossfire Series: Five Book Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I pushed my hand into her hair and fisted the soft gold strands, watching the way her eyes grew heavy-lidded at the feel of the gentle tug. She was restrained and at my mercy, and she loved it. Needed it, just as much as I did.

New York swallowed everything that came into it, while Gideon had the city on a gilded leash. And he was mine. Even with my ring on his finger, I still sometimes struggled to believe it. RITA Awards Finalists". Bookreporter.com. March 26, 2007. Archived from the original on September 29, 2007 . Retrieved 2008-01-08. The ride from Gideon’s Fifth Avenue penthouse to my apartment on the Upper West Side was a short one, but somehow it felt like an eternity. The information that NYPD detective Shelley Graves had shared with me just a few hours earlier had changed my life. Gideon tugged my towel open. He inhaled sharply when it hit the floor and I stood before him completely naked. “Ah, Eva.”This book was pointless. It wasn't bad, it certainly wasn't good, but it didn't add anything to the story.

Everyone complaining about there being 2 more books, carry on. Everyone accusing Sylvia Day of having evil money making intentions, saying she is taking advantage of her fans by extending the series solely to grow her piles of money, you need to chill. I am seeing it everywhere. I say this mostly with love. I lied, I'm probably not capable of the emotion. But you sound hysterical, a little crazy, and about as reasonable as this guy.

Become a Member

iTunes Top Ten Books of the Year Also Dominated by Erotic Romance". digitalbookworld.com . Retrieved 2012-12-18. Having the added bonus of Gideon's POV in this book was such a thrill. The story is told in dual POV and I felt that seeing both sides of the story added so much depth at this point in the series. I shot a glance at the staff er at the front desk, who made a good show of politely ignoring us. I was too emotionally raw to deal with Deanna, and was still reeling from the conversation with Detective Graves. I'm that guy for you, Eva. Every milestone, angel. Every rite of passage . . . everything. And you're that girl for me." I turned her around and pinned her to the hallway wall. “What am I supposed to do when you tell me you’re confused about Brett Kline? I feel like I’m hanging on the edge of a cliff and my grip is slipping.”

Like it or not, but Eva L. Tramell is everything Gideon wants and needs. Five words to describe Eva: Endearing, needy, tenacious, smart and fragile. Eva froze at the sound of my voice and the one word meant to convey the riot of emotions she shattered me with.She is the co-founder of Passionate Ink, a special interest chapter of Romance Writers of America (RWA), [2] and served on RWA's Board of Directors from 2009-13. She was the 22nd President of RWA. [3] Day presently serves on the Authors Guild Board of Directors. [4] I know many had issues with the ending and the illusive way the author wrapped up some subplots. I, personally, didn't have a problem with it. I felt all the characters were left in a good place and their issues resolves enough that I was fine filling in the blanks myself. I did want a bit more from the epilogue. At this point, though, I'm not sure the author could have satisfied all her readers with any type of ending, so the happy-for-now one was probably for the best. Day writes genre fiction and literary commentary. She has also published under the pseudonyms S. J. Day and Livia Dare.

I lifted my head and my keystrokes slowed. A sudden rush of desire soothed the agitation I felt whenever I wasn’t with her. My rating is more for the complete series than this one book alone, but ESPECIALLY for the incredible love and devotion Gideon and Eva have for one another. I adored how secure they were of the other's feelings for them, and the complete faith and trust they've shown in their relationship, all throughout the book. And Gideon, OMG, he couldn't be more delicious (no wonder all the OW drama, we all want a piece of him...lol). I loved how we could really see, not only the evolving of their relationship, but also their incredible personal growth. It was simply beautiful.... You’re the reason I breathe, I can’t turn it off.” I slid my mouth across her cheek. “I think of nothing but you. All day. Every day. Everything I do, I do with you in mind. There’s no room for anyone else. It kills me that you have room for him.”Read | Buy The Crossfire® Saga is presently under option for development as a television series. Sylvia hopes the third time is the charm! I wasn’t sure I’d ever get to the point where thinking of Gideon being intimate with another woman didn’t trigger ferocious jealousy. I was born in New York. I’d grown up in and near the city and eventually began to make it my own. At some point, I’d stopped noticing it. But Eva’s fascination and delight with my hometown had reintroduced it to me. I didn’t study the city with the intensity she did, but I saw it with fresh eyes all the same. Writer Sylvia Day secures 'eight-figure deal' for a pair of erotic novels". The Times. June 26, 2013 . Retrieved 2014-01-26. Restless, I went to the window, trying to find the calm I needed to deal with the danger Brett Kline presented. I’d done everything I could. I had said the vows, slid the ring on her finger. Bound her to me in every way. Yet it still wasn’t enough.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment