276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fitwaffle's Baked In One: 100 one-tin cakes, bakes and desserts from the social media sensation - THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m Eloise – known online as Fitwaffle – and I’ve created 100 delicious recipes that can all be made in a 20cm square tin. She’s also created some seasonal bakes for special occasions – but I warn you, you’ll want to make her Gooey Easter Egg Brownies all year round!

Served up with Vitamin C-rich sweet potatoes, cheesy croutons and a drizzle of yoghurt, this is a great meat-free meal for the whole family. These first 8 minutes of covered cooking time steams the salmon as moisture releases from the frozen piece of fish and is trapped by the foil. For the filling, flake in the smoked mackerel and add the parsley or chives, three-quarters of the cheese, the horseradish or mustard and butter and stir with the potato flesh until just combined. This traditional sponge cake uses an all-in-one method making it quick, easy and the perfect party cake. This is such a versatile recipe, you can infuse your salmon with other ingredients such as orange slices or other favorite spices.And the best part is that it’s a one-pan meal that’s all literally tossed together and baked together. In my version of this easy baked spaghetti recipe, I’m making it simpler to prepare with less dishes involved. Baked In One is packed full of Eloise’s creative inventions, but you’ll also find plenty of recipes for the classic in there too. This Easy Baked Spaghetti is a variation of that hearty comforting recipe from my childhood but more simplified!

This isn’t your average quiche, as it’s made using puff pastry instead of the traditional shortcrust, plus you can make it your own by swapping out the broccoli and courgette for your favourite vegetables, or whatever you already have to hand.If you’re a fan of speculoos (aka Biscoff), you’ll find plenty of recipes using the caramelised biscuit spread dotted throughout Baked In One .

The blueberry running through the bars and the crumble on top make these the perfect spring centrepiece moment – my friends better be impressed! For quartered onions/onion "wedges": the method is similar to the above, but peel them first if preferred. The smokey, peppery flavour of harissa goes so well with cauliflower, so if you’re a fan of spice then you’ve got to give this a try. Potatoes: enjoy them alongside creamy mashed potato or mashed sweet potato, crispy smashed potatoes, etc.These salted peanut and honeycomb rocky road squares are a great twist on a classic and will please everyone. Other herbs: rosemary, oregano, or sage (or a combination of several, finely chopped) will work great. We bring a selection of exciting competition opportunities to our readers online and hope you enjoy getting involved.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment