276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pop! Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Bo-Katan Kryze Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure (Bundled with Compatible Pop Box Protector Case)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Taz chase Funko Pop has excellent details, particularly around his mouth and the ball in his hand

POP Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Bo-Katan Kryze Limited POP Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Bo-Katan Kryze Limited

Bo-Katan watches a monitor screen, where a mysterious hooded figure is walking down the hall. The figure is then shown to wield a lightsaber, which they use to dispatch the dark troopers]It’s time to see why I chose each starter chase figure from Funko Pop. Remember that I would love to inspire collectors from various famous fandoms. So, let’s see which starter figures popped into my heart, encouraging me to chase my dreams. I’ll share the differences if the original figure still exists in stores. 1. Best Candyman Chase Funko Pop I’ve been at this longer than Funko Pop existed. I love helping fellow collectors and fans find the best action figures, vinyl figures, statues, replicas, and model kits. Welcome to the start of turning your dream into a game of anticipation and success. Chase Funko Pop is everything you need for a unique collection. The Chase Dream Revealed

Funko Pop! Star Wars - Bo-Katan Kryze (No Mask Chase Edition

The exclusive Chase Funko Pop doubles in collectibility because it’s also a special edition for Gamestop I love how the alien zombie’s booklet tells a modern tale of our world and how we shouldn’t always follow the sheep The coffee cup with blood splatter undoubtedly make me wonder what he actually carried in the cup when he caught a fright

Of course, I wasn’t going to share the Red Hulk without bringing the green version to my chase list. The Immortal Hulk isn’t the one we know from the movies, but he’s a legend to represent the regular guy in your display. The glow-in-the-dark on this chase Funko Pop wows me because it looks like radiation. Features Anything related to Star Wars or The Mandalorian makes a Funko Pop more collectible, and adding a chase figure is next-level The Chase Naruto Shippuden Kakashi Funko Pop is another double-collectible that belongs to the AAA Anime Exclusive range I love Funko Pop with removable accessories because most of the variants have static styles, but you can remove Captain Marvel’s chase helmet The Chase Zombieland Bill Murray Funko Pop has short hair compared to the original figure with long hair

Bo-Katan Kryze Funko Pop! Vinyl Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Bo-Katan Kryze Funko Pop! Vinyl

Chase variants are rare, and exclusive, and finding famous movie figures was challenging. Sometimes, I dig into the gamer’s pool to see the movie heroes. However, I don’t regret the find with this Funko Pop. Again, it’s a gamer’s chase edition that doesn’t have an original for comparison. But, I don’t mind because it’s fantastic. Features The movie They Live is a creepy film that makes my skin crawl. However, the movie has some incredible Funko Pop. The Alien Chase Funko Pop comes in a simple two-tone design compared to the original, colorful version. The Funko Pop represents so much about the new world we live in today. Features I love how Red Hulk’s expression blows you away with fear and intimidation, and the chase is also a special editionMarvel also brings Doctor Strange, another famous character, with a chase variant. I already shared some of his details earlier. However, this Doctor Strange chase is the best because he changes color entirely. The style is the same as the original, except for his arty design. It’s also an excellent bobblehead figure. Features

Pop! Deluxe Bo-Katan Kryze on the Throne - Funko

The Spiderman I shared earlier was impressive, but I wanted something more from a chase figure. So, I found another glow-in-the-dark chase variant for Spiderman. However, it’s the poisoned version of the hero. I can only imagine how insane this Funko Pop would look on a display shelf at night. Features The Joker is a madman with an enormous fandom. Hence, I had to add his famous chase variant. Artists are eccentric like The Joker, and I get the weird connection in this chase version. The Joker still looks as insane as we love seeing him in the movies. However, I imagine he’d color the walls with blood rather than paint. Features The Mandalorian is a salute to Star Wars fans, and many young children love the series on Disney Plus. It appeals to a newer generation, and various chase versions are available. I love the Bo-Katan Funko Pop chase figure because you can remove the helmet to expose her face. FeaturesLet’s look at another example with more noticeable differences. The Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness is the ideal example of a notably different chase variant. For example, the Standard Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness Funko Pop is a gorgeous collectible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment